ADVERTISEMENT

COVID 19:AFTER BAMLANIVIMAB...

androcles

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2003
My wife and I both tested positive the first week of January - we are both in our late 80’s...one of our granddaughters is a doctor...she recommended that we inquire about a possible treatment with a
Bamlanivimab infusion ... it is an
Intravenous (IV) of an antibody that was specifically aimed at fighting the SARS-COV2 virus by binding to it and preventing it from infecting human cells ... it had to be given within a week of the positive test ... we were infused within 5 days of our test - it took and hour to receive the IV
at a nearby hospital with no after effects...and no symptoms of the virus in the meantime ... we were advised to wait 90 days for a vaccination, which we are scheduled to start on April 13...
has anyone else out there walked the same path?... how were your results?... :)

Last edited:
Reactions: TheBigUglies
Monoclonal Antibodies may well be the best treatment for covid that no one knows about.

Reactions: N&B4PSU
My wife and I both tested positive the first week of January - we are both in our late 80’s...one of our granddaughters is a doctor...she recommended that we inquire about a possible treatment with a
Bamlanivimab infusion ... it is an
Intravenous (IV) of an antibody that was specifically aimed at fighting the SARS-COV2 virus by binding to it and preventing it from infecting human cells ... it had to be given within a week of the positive test ... we were .org infused within 5 days of our test - it took and hour to receive the IV
at a nearby hospital with no after effects...and no symptoms of the virus in the meantime ... we were advised to wait 90 days for a vaccination, which we are scheduled to start on April 13...
has anyone else out there walked the same path?... how were your results?... :)

Consider yourself fortunate. Distribution as a monotherapy was suspended in the US about a week ago because various strains of the virus are proving resistant. It can be dispensed as part of a cocktail with other antibody therapies.

Reactions: Woodpecker
ADVERTISEMENT