ADVERTISEMENT

court order records unsealed in PSU administrators case

Legally speaking, yes they got settlements (supposedly the lowest paid nuisance value according to Scott and Ziegler’s article), but it is valid to point out that they were paid to mitigate the potential legal costs to even investigate and dismiss them (economic factors). Even Dan Wetzel expresses doubts on the validity of the 76 claim.

PSU and insurance investigators admitted the university made little to no effort to investigate the credibility of the claims.

All we can do is highlight why it is reason to be skeptical (if not disbelieve) these claims.

So, PSU should go out to disprove a negative, non-factual story, something made up for a specific purpose by a known but deceased loony tune.
That should be easy given all that has transpired in this case..... :rolleyes: The truth has stopped mattering a while ago, unfortunately. Whoever was going to give JVP the benefit of any doubt on those 70s claims probably has already done so.

The reverse actually. Sandusky targeted messed up kids. He certainly seems to have done nothing to improve Any of their situations

That just further proves my point. Everybody simply interprets facts in a way to confirm their preconceived view.

I also see it with regards to several of Sandusky's actions that seemed very inconsistent with the actions of child groomer. A few examples:
-Sandusky continued a relationship with V6 after he made his complaint and enabled him to form friendships with the other boys he was supposedly molesting/grooming.
-Sandusky often had other adults accompany him on his long car trips with kids who he was supposedly molesting.
-The Sanduskys had a vibrant social life and often had other adults staying at their home.
-Sandusky wrote a autobiography in which he discusses his relationship with and places picture of boys who will later become his accusers.
-Sandusky takes his future adoptive son to multiple psychiatrists after his suicide attempt (which he would later blame on molestation from his adoptive father.)

But people will simply say those actions was Sandusky "grooming the community" so that they would not suspect he was actually a pedo.

He groomed me and my friends and attempted to sexual assault one of my friends.

You will not find it in a police report. Things like this were not taken seriously back in the 80's. The focus of most police was the war on drugs.

It was not until a few years ago when I started to learn how these predators work did I realize what really happened.
I remember him as a source of booze, weed and various other drugs of recreation back in the 70's and 80's. i take it your recollection is similar.

I remember him as a source of booze, weed and various other drugs of recreation back in the 70's and 80's. i take it your recollection is similar.

Yep. I also remember he would partake in the weed but never the booze when he was hanging out with us.

Yep. I also remember he would partake in the weed but never the booze when he was hanging out with us.
i dont recall ever partying with him, just buying stuff. We had a number of different sources back then. Bozo, Howie, cant remember all the different ones

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT