ADVERTISEMENT

Could Hack be suffering from PTSD ?

Rip_E_2_Joe_PA

Jun 9, 2002
Or, maybe he's mesmerized by watching the magician OL he has in front of him....how they wave their arms and turn two men rushes into sacks? Not sure.

Heck they even make the rushers disappear by staring down field or at each other and poof the DL disappears from their fields of vision in an instant. Powerful magic craft.

I know I would have PTSD after the 10... no make that 11 plays PSU runs and the 1.2 seconds I'd get from the shotgun position. Do you think those Temple DL and LBs were perhaps wearing jet packs on their backs?

Or, maybe he's mesmerized by watching the magician OL he has in front of him....how they wave their arms and turn two men rushes into sacks? Not sure.

Heck they even make the rushers disappear by staring down field or at each other and poof the DL disappears from their fields of vision in an instant. Powerful magic craft.

I know I would have PTSD after the 10... no make that 11 plays PSU runs and the 1.2 seconds I'd get from the shotgun position. Do you think those Temple DL and LBs were perhaps wearing jet packs on their backs?
Rip - serious question - if what you suggest is even remotely possible then would you agree the best decision is to bench him in favor of a fresh body?

Rip - serious question - if what you suggest is even remotely possible then would you agree the best decision is to bench him in favor of a fresh body?

Since the OL and OC appear to be comatose .... I think I would send them to the emergency room for evaluation first.

Personally, I would have redshirted Hack with the joke PSU has as an OL from the get go.

.... picking a starting Qb with this OL is like deciding who next up on the Green Mile!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT