ADVERTISEMENT

Cotton, Fiesta, Orange, Rose & Sugar - Have you been to all five?

john4psu

Sep 7, 2003
We know that Joe was the first coach to win the Cotton, Fiesta, Orange, Rose & Sugar Bowl.

If you want an acronym, FROCS. Fiesta, Rose, Orange, Cotton and Sugar.

My apologies to the Peach Bowl which in my mind is not at the level history wise of the other five.

Has anyone here been to all five at least once? Have you been to the FROCS? Which have you been to?

We know that Joe was the first coach to win the Cotton, Fiesta, Orange, Rose & Sugar Bowl.

My apologies to the Peach Bowl which in my mind is not at the level history wise of the other five.

Has anyone here been to all five at least once? Have you been to the FROCS? Which have you been to?
yes, several times over, but only one cotton.

Reactions: john4psu

Been to 2 Orange Bowls, 2 Sugar Bowls, 2 Rose Bowls, and 1 Fiesta Bowl.

Also been to 1 Citrus Bowl and 1 Pinstripe Bowl. I also attended a Holiday Bowl, but PSU was not in that game.

Have not been to the Cotton Bowl, but I've been to Dallas 2 or 3 times.

No Cotton.
Two Fiesta, two Sugar, two Orange, two Citrus (Capital One), one Rose, one Outback.

2 Orange bowls
2 Fiesta Bowls
1 Sugar Bowl
2 Rose Bowls
0 Cotton Bowls

We really enjoyed the Fiesta and Rose Bowls.

Rose bowl yeS 1994 win
Fiesta bowl 97 win over Texas
Orange bowl. 86 lost to ou
Orange bowl win over FSU 2006

Now thinking about it i will have to go to cotton and sugar bowl. Thanks for the challenge

2 Rose
2 Orange
1 Sugar
1 Fiesta
No Cotton

Also 1 Outback and Citrus

Fiesta - 4: Arizona State, Ohio State, USC, Miami
Orange - 5: Kansas, Missouri, LSU, Oklahoma, Florida State
Rose - 2: Oregon, USC
Cotton - 1: Texas
Sugar - 2: Alabama, Georgia

Also Cap 1 and Blockbuster

Dear lord is that like your annual vacation every year. You are king of the die hards!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT