Corrupt Kenosha DA office in turmoil. A-DA Binger living with a male judge.

TN Lion

Sep 6, 2001

So an Assistant DA is or was living with a Kenosha judge. Judge angrily has no comment when asked.

C-and-B.jpg

We were also tipped off that T. Clair Binger has been living, at least in small lengths at a time, with one of his best friends, Kenosha Judge Chad Kerkman (D). We aren’t able to tell you if they are still living together or for how long. We reached T. Clair by email and during a fiery exchange, he refused to answer our questions about his living arrangements, instead calling this publication cowardly. We also reached out to Judge Kerkman who didn’t wish to comment. Kerkman was recently elected for another 6 years.

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010
He's free to live the life style he chooses. All I know is this. Had I been in the gallery when he pointed that AR15 at me then he'd be wearing it.

Totally, agree.

Aardvark86

Jan 23, 2018
He's free to live the life style he chooses. All I know is this. Had I been in the gallery when he pointed that AR15 at me then he'd be wearing it.
Agreed, though I hope there are recusals in cases before one another, if only to avoid the appearance of impropriety.

Reactions: bourbon n blues

TN Lion

Sep 6, 2001
Totally, agree.
Jumping to conclusions Psuted and Cosmos. Inappropriate relationships between prosecutors and judges is a breach of ethics when they are not in a dating or marital relationship.

The Spin Meister

Nov 27, 2012
An altered state
Jumping to conclusions Psuted and Cosmos. Inappropriate relationships between prosecutors and judges is a breach of ethics when they are not in a dating or marital relationship.
This certainly problematic. Seems their relationship is somewhat of a secret and the judge refused to discuss it. Hope the paper goes back through court documents to check if they ever worked the same cases.

Even if they haven’t, it would seem to be a problem. Other judges would know about the relationship and that could alter how they treat the ADA in court. And in front of a jury, every detail matters.

ao5884

Oct 1, 2019
I don't understand how he isn't in a cell for that one.

interrobang

Aug 21, 2016
Live with who you want to live with in your private life, but that living arrangement quite the conflict of interest. I'm going to assume that that DA has never tried a case with that judge.