ADVERTISEMENT

Contest - what is your "like" to "posts" percentage/ratio (minimum 1000 posts)?

@BobPSU92 and @psuro are notoriously stingy 'likers'; mostly so they can post hot girls or lattes and run up their own like scores. Let me try...

Be right back!

This is what we're up against.

Fire Franklin!

Sandy's got this!

set_culo_nicole_scherzinger_111122_raphaelmazzuco.jpg

Amatuer!

Reactions: anon_xdc8rmuek44eq
Well just know that you tapped directly into the fragile egos of many on here.

Also, following your Covid thread, I'm stuck unable to consider you as a sixty-something with grandkids. You'll always be a mid 30s virile ranger wrecking chicks in my minds eye.
Funny how that thread exposed most of us of living a different life than what is presented here. Who da thunk it?

I believe there’s a sad truth in this. Years ago I took my wife out for dinner at a then famous restaurant in Beverly Hills. Soon after we entered Sally came in all dressed to the nines and was seated in a booth. She was unaccompanied and my wife and I were wondering who her dinner companion was going to be. Thirty minutes passes and no one shows up, meanwhile she’s handing out beaming smiles to anyone who looks her way. It’s as if she was inviting someone, anyone to join her.

Then Lynda Carter, of Midnighter’s poll fame, arrives with I imagine her husband. There’s an immediate buzz in the room as she becomes the center of attraction. A couple of minutes later Sally leaves in what my wife ( who as a female was an expert at these things ) described as a huff. Bye the way, had my wife not been there I might have given ole Sally a shot. Nothing ventured nothing gained.
So it's now confirmed on BWI that Sally isn't a swinger. Another mystery solved.

1.07 likes per post (1222/1143).

Wonder what some OGBOT-supporting posters like CR66 had... this would be really interesting if their was a "dislike" option in Rivals.

I'm at ~54%. But this will drop unless I get at least one Like here. Hmm, according to those with success, I'll need to include a hot Babe in my post so let's see if it really works ...
960x0.jpg
I’ll go to any length to help a guy out of a jam. Best of luck to you in all your future endeavors.

Reactions: Woodpecker
Can we do a lowest ratio? Dig through the annals (not anals) and find the bloke with the lowest like count with at.least 1000 posts. Well then send him a shutterfly book full of photos from midnighters bracket last place finisher

A separate but related topic, what's up with the board members who don't post, and are just here to push an agenda by liking certain posts?

I see reaction score. Is that likes? lol. about 80%.

My first couple of years were dropped when they had that glitch.

Last edited:
I heard there was some sort of hot chick tournament going on. This ain't it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT