Conservatives Already Prepping to Undo Biden's Damage

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
At this point, it is obvious; we were better off with Trump.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/a...st-biden_presidential_transition__147797.html

Conservatives are measuring the drapes in the Oval Office. And in the Eisenhower Executive Office Building. Less than halfway through Joe Biden’s first term, rightward-leaning political players have plans for making each and every administrative agency in the entire federal government their own.

The Heritage Foundation is betting that President Biden won’t be reelected – and that even if Biden doesn’t run again his successor will not be a Democrat. For months, the veritable conservative think tank has been designing a ready-to-go agenda for a future Republican White House, detailing everything from what policies a Republican administration ought to pursue to which staffers they should hire.

While certainly proactive, especially this early on, such blueprints are not new. What is unique is the coalition that Heritage has built and RealClearPolitics is first to report: a broad alliance of nearly two dozen major organizations, spanning the conservative universe and working in concert to prepare the next GOP president to begin undoing the Biden legacy “on hour one, day one.”

The blueprints are the product of what Heritage calls the “2025 Presidential Transition Project.” The coalition: “the Advisory Board.” The overarching goal: “cleaning up the devastation caused by four years of Joe Biden’s rule.”

SR108

Jan 13, 2004

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/a...st-biden_presidential_transition__147797.html

Conservatives are measuring the drapes in the Oval Office. And in the Eisenhower Executive Office Building. Less than halfway through Joe Biden’s first term, rightward-leaning political players have plans for making each and every administrative agency in the entire federal government their own.

The Heritage Foundation is betting that President Biden won’t be reelected – and that even if Biden doesn’t run again his successor will not be a Democrat. For months, the veritable conservative think tank has been designing a ready-to-go agenda for a future Republican White House, detailing everything from what policies a Republican administration ought to pursue to which staffers they should hire.

While certainly proactive, especially this early on, such blueprints are not new. What is unique is the coalition that Heritage has built and RealClearPolitics is first to report: a broad alliance of nearly two dozen major organizations, spanning the conservative universe and working in concert to prepare the next GOP president to begin undoing the Biden legacy “on hour one, day one.”

The blueprints are the product of what Heritage calls the “2025 Presidential Transition Project.” The coalition: “the Advisory Board.” The overarching goal: “cleaning up the devastation caused by four years of Joe Biden’s rule.”
They need to win elections first. The Democrats are pretty good at throwing up smoke screens, Abortion, Gun Control, January 6, all taking its toll on the supposed Red Wave. Election security is still a question mark, and we still have time for an ill advised police shooting.

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
They need to win elections first. The Democrats are pretty good at throwing up smoke screens, Abortion, Gun Control, January 6, all taking its toll on the supposed Red Wave. Election security is still a question mark, and we still have time for an ill advised police shooting.

In terms of election security, if you fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.

I'd like to think we are bit more wise to the ways democrats can and will cheat to win.

Reactions: bourbon n blues

SR108

Jan 13, 2004
In terms of election security, if you fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.

I'd like to think we are bit more wise to the ways democrats can and will cheat to win.
I hope so, but a lot depends on which party controls the State government, PA case in point.

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
Seemingly taking a toll. It comes down to economy then social issues. The economy sucks, the others won't matter.

RoyalT12

Dec 3, 2020

Conservatives- ha! You and this radical right winger are hysterical.

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
Conservatives- ha! You and this radical right winger are hysterical.

Americans are better off with Trump. Only an unhinged psychotic would argue otherwise.

And Bob, you are an unhinged psychotic....

Friday night!! Big night for you to challenge the internet to a fight at Seasons 52 in King of Prussia.

Latest posts