Conservative Liz Cheney has a message for you Republicans

Ephrata Lion

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2001

BicyclePete

Gold Member
May 29, 2001
As far as I'm concerned, and plenty of the voters in her district, she can go jump in a lake. Her opinion doesn't mean much anyway as she's going to be voted out of office on the next election.

tenor.gif

Ephrata Lion

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2001

Good. Glad he was caught and hope he is punished accordingly. Deduct 1 PA vote for Trump. Now, let's identify and punish all the dems that cheated in this election. My guess is the Arizona audit (aka "America's Audit") will shed light on the cheating and corruption of the Democrat party. And once Arizona falls, Georgia, Wisconsin, Michigan, etc.... will follow.

PaoliLion

Nov 2, 2003
I hate to break it to Liz, but the election was stolen. Unsolicited mass mail in ballots and massive ballot harvesting and ballot abuse in select urban areas was perpetrated by the “criminal” low life Democrats. It’s that simple.

I guess you Trumpers deserve it - the 2016 election was stolen and Trump was an illegitimate president. He was a Russian puppet and spent 4 years committing felonies and destroying our democracy.

RoyalT12

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2020
I hate to break it to Liz, but the election was stolen. Unsolicited mass mail in ballots and massive ballot harvesting and ballot abuse in select urban areas was perpetrated by the “criminal” low life Democrats. It’s that simple.
Nut job cultists who believes in fairytales about a stolen election- yep that’s who tells other people they are low life’s- perfect

odshowtime

Aug 17, 2017
Good. Glad he was caught and hope he is punished accordingly. Deduct 1 PA vote for Trump. Now, let's identify and punish all the dems that cheated in this election. My guess is the Arizona audit (aka "America's Audit") will shed light on the cheating and corruption of the Democrat party. And once Arizona falls, Georgia, Wisconsin, Michigan, etc.... will follow.

You can take "America's audit" and shove it up your ass, fascist swine.

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010
Nut job cultists who believes in fairytales about a stolen election- yep that’s who tells other people they are low life’s- perfect

Nut job cultists that are in denial believing in fairytales insisting that the election wasn’t stolen - yep that’s recognizing low life’s clowns in denial - perfect.

Last edited:

HartfordLlion

Sep 28, 2001

Then I guess there shouldn't be an issue with a deep dive into election integrity so we can put this totally to bed. I mean if everything was as Liz and Dems say it is, there there is no issue auditing the election process/results to find areas to make it stronger and safer from infiltration by foreign assets and others who want to tamper with it. We are suppose to be the model of the developed world for the rest to follow. No reason not to insure our election process and safeguards are not the best of the best. In industry we call it continuous improvement.

Reactions: roswelllion

Hotshoe

Administrator
Gold Member
Feb 15, 2012
I guess you Trumpers deserve it - the 2016 election was stolen and Trump was an illegitimate president. He was a Russian puppet and spent 4 years committing felonies and destroying our democracy.
You get more deranged daily. You've now become a troll with your nonsense. Congratulations. You sound like Cuomo.

Reactions: roswelllion

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
Then I guess there shouldn't be an issue with a deep dive into election integrity so we can put this totally to bed. I mean if everything was as Liz and Dems say it is, there there is no issue auditing the election process/results to find areas to make it stronger and safer from infiltration by foreign assets and others who want to tamper with it. We are suppose to be the model of the developed world for the rest to follow. No reason not to insure our election process and safeguards are not the best of the best. In industry we call it continuous improvement.
"Deep dive" into only the counties and states that Donnie lost. Hmmm....

Reactions: Grove Lion

odshowtime

Aug 17, 2017
We're talking sbout the widespread fraud you fellows did in 2020. You know , just because your Democrats doesn't mean cheating is okay. It's not good that you're all lying pieces of dog crap .

And just because you're a toothless redneck piece of shit insurrectionist doesn't mean butchering the English language is ok.

Reactions: NJPSU

jrs1024

Gold Member
Oct 10, 2005
West Palm Beach
"Deep dive" into only the counties and states that Donnie lost. Hmmm....
In 2000, al gore contested four counties in Florida, despite being permitted to recount all counties. Why? Because the red counties had their elections clean and everyone knew it. They knew they could squeeze more votes out of broward, Palm beach, and dade. Republicans could have countered and forced the count in red counties as well, but again, everyone knew the red counties would give an honest count.

It was widely accepted as the conventional logic on both sides. Let’s not pretend like this is something new.

• Haha
Reactions: NJPSU

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
In 2000, al gore contested four counties in Florida, despite being permitted to recount all counties. Why? Because the red counties had their elections clean and everyone knew it. They knew they could squeeze more votes out of broward, Palm beach, and dade. Republicans could have countered and forced the count in red counties as well, but again, everyone knew the red counties would give an honest count.

It was widely accepted as the conventional logic on both sides. Let’s not pretend like this is something new.
LULZ

LafayetteBear

Dec 1, 2009
Oh noes!! BOO HOO!!