ADVERTISEMENT

Congratulations on today's Win.

You had complete game control from the start.
Good Luck the rest of the way.

,,,,cheers

Thanks!

Still not complete consolation for the excruciating losses in 2017 and 2018, but it's something.

I'll always have great respect for what Dantonio has done there. Beat Michigan!

Reactions: HunterPSU96
You had complete game control from the start.
Good Luck the rest of the way.

,,,,cheers

Hey, any clue what the announcers were talking about in regards to Dantonio possibly leaving? They almost made it sound like he is being forced out.

Hey, any clue what the announcers were talking about in regards to Dantonio possibly leaving? They almost made it sound like he is being forced out.
Well.
Post game today on our message board lots of posters are thinking he has to go.
I am not in that camp.

Well.
Post game today on our message board lots of posters are thinking he has to go.
I am not in that camp.

I found it rather surprising as he's actually a pretty good coach. He gives that team an identity and a character. They're just going through a little rough patch, but if they keep stability then they won't crater. Anyways, good luck for the rest of the year.

He’s done after the year. Faces serious depositions in January as well. Recruiting keeps falling off, team stinks, already has job lined up after in athletic department. Next years team will be worse. He moved assistants around on offense but refused to let any go.

I’d look for Narduzzi or Fickell to be next coach.

Reactions: ILLINOISLION
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT