ADVERTISEMENT

Congratulations John Petrishen! Ex-Nittany Lion!!

1. WMU finished 4-4 which was last place in the MAC west. Tied with Ball State and Eastern Michigan for last place.

2. Maybe you should tell the Pitt athletic Department that cause Pertishen was one also. Pitt had more guys with extra eligibility then anyone in the country.

3. Yes you are right he is only a 5th year guy but my point is with out COVID he would have been out of eligibility.
Why do you guys dislike him? He got a break because of CoVid. Has he ever made a negative statement about PSU.

Reactions: TheGLOV
Why do you guys dislike him? He got a break because of CoVid. Has he ever made a negative statement about PSU.
Why do you care what this message board has to say about Petrishen? Didn’t you state in a previous post that you don’t care about PSU? You spen A LOT of time here for someone who doesn’t care. How do you explain that?

Why do you care what this message board has to say about Petrishen? Didn’t you state in a previous post that you don’t care about PSU? You spen A LOT of time here for someone who doesn’t care. How do you explain that?
What I said was Pitt and PSU are not relevant to one other. I didn’t know that you couldn’t have an honest interest in the other P5 school in the state you grew up in. I don’t spend a lot of time here. My response to this thread is very simple. Someone complimented a person success from there it was ho w do we diminish a young man’s success because he played at Pitt. Take a moment and think about that. I went to the United States Naval Academy and do you know what the greatest feeling is? When you see a 4th class succeed at something you never thought they could.

What I said was Pitt and PSU are not relevant to one other. I didn’t know that you couldn’t have an honest interest in the other P5 school in the state you grew up in. I don’t spend a lot of time here. My response to this thread is very simple. Someone complimented a person success from there it was ho w do we diminish a young man’s success because he played at Pitt. Take a moment and think about that. I went to the United States Naval Academy and do you know what the greatest feeling is? When you see a 4th class succeed at something you never thought they could.
Heartwarming.
Bye.

The same guy who couldn’t beat out Lamont Wade, Jonathan Sutherland, or Garrett Taylor is very good???? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Funny how he compares him to Lamont Wade. Lamont did not seem to get better with age and almost left PSU.

Nice comparison.

PlayerGTotalSackIntYdsIntTD
John Petrishen12914.53351

He may now be a Pitt Panther but he IS a very good football player!
He is a Pitt Panther, enough said, that makes him a second class player!!!! They won the ACC, so what, that league is so weak. All of them would as bad or worse than Rutgers in our league.

• Wow
I do have interest in other PA schools and that other interest is Temple. Temple has more players on NFL rosters than Pitt. But yet they aren’t on PSU websites about Temple players.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT