ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats from a Hawkeye

It means that while unfortunately people like that can't be prohibited from attending the vast majority of responsible/respectful fans claim no kinship with them. Yes we are all butt hurt over the loss but dicks like that are an embarrassment and I am sorry john4 game experience.

Maybe you need to police your own game attendees if these are not your fans. The people sitting/standing next to them condone the behavior by doing nothing.

It means that while unfortunately people like that can't be prohibited from attending the vast majority of responsible/respectful fans claim no kinship with them. Yes we are all butt hurt over the loss but dicks like that are an embarrassment and I am sorry john4 game experience.

So from reading the rivals free board this week, there has been over a hundred posts I've read that have been absolutely despicable. Police your own. I have seen very few if any Iowa posters telling them to knock it off. If the classy Iowa fans outnumbered the douche bags, those comments would be shut down by the majority. They are not.

Reactions: pandaczar12
ADVERTISEMENT