ADVERTISEMENT

Confirmed

No, not better. Nobody knows who Mark Schwarz is and the first thing that 99% of the people watching will think of when they see your sign will be:
"Paterno knew."

Poster boards attempting to advance Paterno's side of the Sandusky Scandal will fail miserably. Paterno's side of the story is simply not poster board material.
Let's agree to disagree. Like I said, I admire your sensibility...when I was a little younger, I'd probably be all for supporting your stance. I guess time has hardened me and I just can't forget the smug holier-than-thou "reports" from the likes of Mushmouf and Herbie and Schwarz.

I'm as bitter as any here regarding the treatment Joe received from ESPN and the media at large, and would love to "stick it them" in some fashion. But, as a few have stated, let's try to keep this about this year's team... I'm sure they're excited as hell to have the attention and this should be a fantastic atmosphere for them (and the fans). I'm taking my daughter to the game and plan on having a great time....my first whiteout and can't wait!

**numerous mentions of "the scandal" however and all bets are off. They need to keep it about this year's team also

Actually... I believe the only way they they bring up the past... is if it’s a total blow out... and then they need filler time..,

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT