Comorbidities data - All Covid Cases. Additional causes or conditions listed for ALL COVID DEATHS - 2.9 per case.

PSUEngineer89

Aug 14, 2021
So, as was always known, from day 19, Covid kills only (statistically) the old and weak. "Every" death had a comorbidity or three.

One of the seminal moments for me was the death of Colin Powell (god rest his soul). I never saw people so stunned for about 8 hours, then from hours 9 to 72, I nevr saw so many people use the word "co-morbidities" for the first time in their lives.

As if all the people who were dying before had just run a PR in a marathon the week before. Sheesh.

I swear, you guys are trying to make me drink.

Comorbidities-data.png

Jerry

May 29, 2001
Yep, old and weak, or those who are incredibly compromised at a younger age.

Right, the problem is that when you combine a population over 330 million containing millions of old and/or weak and/or comorbidly compromised people with a virus variant that spreads like wildfire, you get records for both infection and hospitalization, which is what happened today: a reported 146,000 people in hospitals with Covid -- more than on any day since the pandemic started.

Great job, Senile Joe!

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
Right, the problem is that when you combine a population over 330 million containing millions of old and/or weak and/or comorbidly compromised people with a virus variant that spreads like wildfire, you get records for both infection and hospitalization, which is what happened today: a reported 146,000 people in hospitals with Covid -- more than on any day since the pandemic started.

Great job, Senile Joe!
Make money, money!!

Reactions: Jerry and jjw165

ram2020

Jul 29, 2013

Great job, Senile Joe!

I believe half of which they say were in the hospital WITH covid, not from.

Reactions: bourbon n blues

McCloudersportLion

Sep 5, 2019
They are revising numbers now because they know blowback hotbatsplat str8 from the lab- there's no concealing it from here. No Chinese Pharmer's Market Conspiracy Rayciss Burshit- let the lime shine on these evil fockers...