ADVERTISEMENT

Coming soon: Flo does Cael's first decade at PSU

Good points. Maybe they will have 20 minutes of interviews with Suriano's doctor.
I understand in episode 2 there's a long interview with a voice-altered, face-pixelated Jammenz, discussing why Cael can't be considered truly great until he's coached Penn State to a national championship without a single individual champ.

Last edited:
Bubba gets more screen time and coverage than Quentin Wright lol
yea, flo sometimes acts like their big time with the story lines. They should focus on behind the scenes more. Wright's season with injury vs all the Bubba - seemed like filler on one part... Bubba is an interesting story and should have been told, they just went on a little too long.

0b44c77c3ef540c0da5ac60ab7712d10--shaved-heads-bald-men.jpg

images

bald john cena isn't far off (having trouble getting the picture link to work but just google 'bald john cena' and look at the first result on images)

Or you could even get more minimalist by using a cover version of John Cage's 4' 33"

Really speaks to the eclectic range of this board that John Cage's 4'33" would show up here.

My undergrad was art school (SUNY Purchase) and for some reason the school scheduled John Cage, among others, to play live during parents weekend. My mom and aunt were already pretty wary of Purchase for smelling like a 500-acre bong, but that John Cage "performance," for lack of a better word, really challenged their patience--an overlong, deliberately atonal mess that included a broken toy piano. It felt like Cage was daring you to not get up and walk out, a dare we failed.

That was the musical equivalent of my friend Jon's definition of art: if someone is willing to pay to hang it on their wall, it's art.

Reactions: Cali_Nittany
I don't really have an issue with how much time they gave Bubba, for better or worse in the first couple years he played an integral part.
However, like some of you, I was surprised Q got so little time. It was like here, look at the studs letting the team down and getting saved by the rest of the team, and BTW Quentin Wright was there too.
The run Quentin made at B1Gs and NCAA's is legendary, and is my PSU Wrestling's version of Kerri Strugs.

I mean the guy loses five matches (not counting injury), one by MD (Steinhouse), and another by Fall (Rutt), DEC losses to Gambrall, Hamlin, and Dallago.
At B1Gs he avenges three of those (Rutt, Dallago, Steinhouse)
At NCAAs he not only avenges the other two..... he pins Gambrall(Iowa), also beats Steinhouse a second time, and knocks out the #1 seed Honeycutt 7-3 (Not in that order) before avenging the Hamlin loss in the Finals.
I just spent more time than Flo did.....

Best part... I was there(B1GS). I was sitting in enemy territory, and can spot myself in the stands several times during the broadcast.

I don't really have an issue with how much time they gave Bubba, for better or worse in the first couple years he played an integral part.
However, like some of you, I was surprised Q got so little time. It was like here, look at the studs letting the team down and getting saved by the rest of the team, and BTW Quentin Wright was there too.
The run Quentin made at B1Gs and NCAA's is legendary, and is my PSU Wrestling's version of Kerri Strugs.

I mean the guy loses five matches (not counting injury), one by MD (Steinhouse), and another by Fall (Rutt), DEC losses to Gambrall, Hamlin, and Dallago.
At B1Gs he avenges three of those (Rutt, Dallago, Steinhouse)
At NCAAs he not only avenges the other two..... he pins Gambrall(Iowa), also beats Steinhouse a second time, and knocks out the #1 seed Honeycutt 7-3 (Not in that order) before avenging the Hamlin loss in the Finals.
I just spent more time than Flo did.....

Best part... I was there(B1GS). I was sitting in enemy territory, and can spot myself in the stands several times during the broadcast.
I agree whats not to like about Q loved his style

Reactions: liex26
The watch was just ok for what it was, but that's not saying much :(. Guess I expected more.

Roar is all of a sudden a nattering nabob of negativism :eek:
Delighted to have wrestling content. Not much for drama, that's all. The Jenkins storyline was rightly a part of the 2010 and 2011 seasons, and the pin of Taylor was as real as me sitting here typing, just parts of this a bit overdone. As said, it was ok ... waiting for Episode 2.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chickenman Testa
I was really disappointed that they didn't spend any time at all on QW in an episode that seemed to cover the team through 2011. I get it: Bubba wanted out. Taylor got pinned.

But what about what was arguably one of the best post-season (B1G/NCAA) runs in history?

ADVERTISEMENT