ADVERTISEMENT

Comcast Streaming Service

dolster24

Gold Member
Dec 27, 2007
Anybody have intel when Comcast is going to launch its streaming service nationwide? I think it’s in beta testing in a couple of areas. I think it’s called Instant TV...i like this service because of live locat tv. It seems these other streaming services (sling, PS Vue, Hulu, YouTube live tv) don’t offer live local tv for all the channels (abc, nbc, cbs, Fox) which will impact my ability to penn state and the Steelers. I live just outside Johnstown PA...thanks

Anybody have intel when Comcast is going to launch its streaming service nationwide? I think it’s in beta testing in a couple of areas. I think it’s called Instant TV...i like this service because of live locat tv. It seems these other streaming services (sling, PS Vue, Hulu, YouTube live tv) don’t offer live local tv for all the channels (abc, nbc, cbs, Fox) which will impact my ability to penn state and the Steelers. I live just outside Johnstown PA...thanks
As reported earlier Comcast is suppose to be dropping BTN. So you know.

I get live local ABC, CBS, NBC and Fox with PS Vue.
I still don't get any live locals on PSVue here in NEPA. Kind of frustrating since the plan i have went up $10 since I joined, yet no locals. That being said, i have no issues watching locals over the antenna. They come in crystal clear.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT