ADVERTISEMENT

Colorized Rare Historical Photos for the historians on the board-enjoy

step.eng69

Nov 7, 2012
North East PA, Backmountain area, age 72
This link was sent to me by my childhood friend Rich. Interesting for the history buffs on the board.

Colorized Rare Historical Photos
About 9 min. long but well worth the time. Good soundtrack also
These make you feel you are the photographer as if you are there.

There are several other collections which you can click on at the end of the slide show...

Click on the large letters to start-- best viewed in full-screen

For those of you into photography and history, these are black & white photos that have been colorized on a computer.

This link was sent to me by my childhood friend Rich. Interesting for the history buffs on the board.

There are several other collections which you can click on at the end of the slide show...

For those of you into photography and history, these are black & white photos that have been colorized on a computer.
Thanks for posting, some very interesting photos

Reactions: psu00

That was terrific step. Thanks for posting it.

Interesting

Reactions: step.eng69

That's just pretty cool! Thanks

Step that was great!! for some reason it was blocked at work (the website). but glad you shared!

Excellent...thanx much for posting!!

Sensational! Absolutely great stuff!

Thank you, Step.

Always amazes me how skinny people were. we are fat in the modern day compared to them. also, how well they dressed when they went out. 3 piece suits.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT