ADVERTISEMENT

College Duals .... Venue Site

07mantle

Jul 27, 2014
Does anyone know exactly what venue at NW Florida State that the collegiate national duals will be wrestlers?. In looking at information for the tournament, it says the tournament will be held at Fort Walton Beach ...however the campus of NW Florida State at Fort Walton Beach does not show an arena on the map of the campus. However, the campus for NW Florida State in Niceville (about 25 minutes away) does show "Raider Arena". Any help would be appreciated ..trying to book a place to stay.

The schedule on GoPSUSports shows it at Niceville.
Thanks ..I believe you are right ..although one site says at Fort Walton Beach ..but there doesn't seem to be a field house on the NW Florida State campus at Fort Walton. Thanks for your reply

The schedule on GoPSUSports shows it at Niceville.
giphy.gif

It is at Niceville/Destin. At the Raider arena. I live 45 minutes from there. I went in and scouted the arena. Plenty of parking. About 2800 seats probably only 4 mats. All seats have good views. There are good selection of motels in Niceville as well as Crestview (exit 56 off I 10). Niceville or Destin is closest. The motel listed on the site is expensive. Many others to chose from. Nightlife and restaurants everywhere. Let me know if you have any other questions? Be happy to do further scouting Or answer questions on motels, etc.

Spent a fair time looking for ticket info. No answers! Anybody know how to get tickets?
I must admit, their site isn't very friendly (intuitive). Try this...

Btw, so far, 400 tickets have been sold for the duals in Manheim. I have no idea how many tickets have been sold for the Collegiate Duals.

I must admit, their site isn't very friendly (intuitive). Try this...

Btw, so far, 400 tickets have been sold for the duals in Manheim. I have no idea how many tickets have been sold for the Collegiate Duals.

any idea what the 'ringside' tickets are for the duals? i bought them hoping they would just be reserved matside seats since i'm bringing my 3 year old. we're going to hershey park beforehand and i wanted him to have an unobstructed view without getting there crazy early.

any idea what the 'ringside' tickets are for the duals? i bought them hoping they would just be reserved matside seats since i'm bringing my 3 year old. we're going to hershey park beforehand and i wanted him to have an unobstructed view without getting there crazy early.
Ringside, in this case, means 1st row.

It is at Niceville/Destin. At the Raider arena. I live 45 minutes from there. I went in and scouted the arena. Plenty of parking. About 2800 seats probably only 4 mats. All seats have good views. There are good selection of motels in Niceville as well as Crestview (exit 56 off I 10). Niceville or Destin is closest. The motel listed on the site is expensive. Many others to chose from. Nightlife and restaurants everywhere. Let me know if you have any other questions? Be happy to do further scouting Or answer questions on motels, etc.
Thank you for all the info.

Ringside, in this case, means 1st row.

that makes sense. i'm assuming they're only selling the number of 1st row tickets as they will have seats, but will there be something preventing people with GA tickets from taking those seats despite not having paid for them?

that makes sense. i'm assuming they're only selling the number of 1st row tickets as they will have seats, but will there be something preventing people with GA tickets from taking those seats despite not having paid for them?
I would hope they are clearly marked.

Reactions: psumacw
Can you scout out a nice watering hole for BWI PSU fans to congregate between sessions?

ADVERTISEMENT