ADVERTISEMENT

Coaches Radio Show - 12/12/18

For those that are interested, there is a show tonight after a one-week break. There is a wrestler coming, after not having one at the last show. I believe you will find it intriguing.
A Roar teaser!

Listening at work, apparently Mark Hall is the guest, coming on at 6:30. Roar delivers.

Reactions: lionlover
Cael on Cenzo: "Notably a step ahead of where he was a year ago."

He's in the early it season Hodge discussion which is a pleasant surprise indeed. It's a long season but I like the pin percentage so far against pretty light competition.

Hall said he watched film of the NCAA final a few times and saw where he made a few mental mistakes. Says preparation this time around included going with Bo and DT, who both approximate Zahid physically. Said earlier that he'll often focus with certain partners in the room depending on an upcoming opponent, so if he's going to face a stocky wrestler he'll go with Cenzo, and if it's a guy who shoots a lot he'll go with Nolf. Said of the the scramble in the NCAA finals that it was hard not to smile after it finished. "Hearing the crowd after was really cool too."

Hard not to like Hall, he's a really personable kid who seems to really get it.

Last edited:
Those that listened in, hope you enjoyed the show. It's working on demand on LionVision too.

Those that listened in, hope you enjoyed the show. It's working on demand on LionVision too.
I could have sworn the last two shows would play in the background on the GoPSUSports app on iOS without the need to keep my phone from going to sleep. Severely hampers the usefulness of the app for audio streams when it pauses every minute, that's for sure. Just griping. It was a great show content wise.

Last edited:
Cael on Cenzo: "Notably a step ahead of where he was a year ago."
Yes. PACK REC HALL AT 6:00......Should be some great matches....Gotta get behind Cinzo big time Friday to knock off Shields....He can do it...Needs to really push the pace and wear him down....Shields will be grabbing ankles and we need to really let the ref have it !!!! LETS GO STATE...NATIONAL CHAMPIONS 2019....

Reactions: JimNazium
1/1/18
Joseph WBD Ebed Jarrell, Drexel, 10-7

11/18/18
Joseph WBTF Ebed Jarrell, Drexel, 21-6

Look at that ... a claim of a wrestler jumping levels supported by actual results in competition.

Worth noting that Jarrell suffered an injury in the 1st period. Didn’t wrestle CKLV or against Army in the weeks to follow.

1/1/18
Joseph WBD Ebed Jarrell, Drexel, 10-7

11/18/18
Joseph WBTF Ebed Jarrell, Drexel, 21-6

Look at that ... a claim of a wrestler jumping levels supported by actual results in competition.
With all due respect... that can not be correct. We all know that "Cael cannot coach up" ;)

Yes. PACK REC HALL AT 6:00......Should be some great matches....Gotta get behind Cinzo big time Friday to knock off Shields....He can do it...Needs to really push the pace and wear him down....Shields will be grabbing ankles and we need to really let the ref have it !!!! LETS GO STATE...NATIONAL CHAMPIONS 2019....

Yeah, we really hate those illegal ankle picks. :confused:

ADVERTISEMENT