CO2

ChiTownLion

May 29, 2001
Should we be concerned about this alarming trend from the World Data Center for Paleoclimatology?

FVa11X9XoAoFT70

bison13

Dec 22, 2007
So good. 4-minute vid.

According to some of the agronomists we’re actually CO2 deficient compared to normal years and it definitely is causing yields to go down for crops. This video also sounds exactly like the guy I met in Montgomery county Maryland who is part of a group of four guys who were given early retirement with full benefits when they worked for the government because Obama did not like their findings which were basically exactly what this video showed.

Last edited:

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010
No wonder my tomato's are lackluster in terms of quantity this year.
Hey Knoxy, Where do you get your tomato plants at? I think you told us some time ago but I don’t remember what you said?

Online Persona

Feb 2, 2022
There will not be any serious attempt by a lefty to justify the positions that their overlords have issued them. They aren't capable of understanding science beyond parroting talking points much like Biden with his teleprompter and cue cards. Snarky uninformed comments are the limit of their contributions to this and many other topics.

As a physicist, I welcome that discussion if any of them are so deluded by their inflated sense of superiority to discuss a topic of which they clearly do not understand.

Last edited:

PSUEngineer89

Aug 14, 2021
There will not be any serious attempt by a lefty to justify the positions that their overlords have issued them. They aren't capable of understanding science beyond parroting talking points much like Biden with his teleprompter and cue cards. Snarky uninformed comments are the limit of their contributions to this and many other topics.

As a physicist, I welcome that discussion if any of them are so deluded by their inflated sense of superiority to discuss a topic of which they clearly do not understand.
That's completely correct.

However, our own ignorance about how the climate actually functions isn't that much less.

There are so many things in this thread that are out of context/wrong that it's hard to know where to start.

Obliviax

Gold Member
Aug 21, 2001

The lack of understanding about viruses, on display so prominently in the last three years, makes me doubt science knows much about anything. At least, they pretend to know much more than they do

Latest posts