ADVERTISEMENT

CNN Headline on Paterno

Yeah, it depends on things like testimony and police reports. That's why your baseless opinion is worthless.

Better wait for 6 more years. I understand they're jinning up a report that says Paterno threatened McQueary's life if he went to the police. That will be a good one.

Reactions: pandaczar12
Especially when the Police Report claim (which is not a "quote" of any kind contrary to Ganim's insinuation) are utterly CONTRADICTED by under oath ON THE RECORD QUOTES in a PA Court of Law from McQueary's own mouth to the freaking Grand Jury in question and again multiple times At-Trial!!! IOW, the FACTUAL COURT STATEMENTS of McQueary trump Ganim's lame claims here 10x over and then some - Ganim's citation is not "admissible evidence" from a PA Court of Law, while the PROVEN diametric opposite position is the RESULT of PROVEN Admissible-Evidence from both At-Trial and from the Grand Jury!

Hold on there, Chewie, you're relying on what McQueary said? Nah.

Mike gave that statement in November 2010.

Then either Ganim is absolutely, positively intentionally lying, absolutely, positively being intentionally fed false info, or is absolutely, positively intentionally making things up. She is very, VERY clear on the date and how it was obtained by the State trooper.

If McQueary DIDN'T give this statement on November 23, 2011, CNN needs to make a correction ASAP!!!

Reactions: Ten Thousan Marbles
Because McQueary said it and you believe it. That's compelling.
It's far more credible than sticking your fingers in your ears, closing your eyes and pretending that nothing happened. That seems to be something that happens a lot on this board.

What motive would McQueary have to lie about this? Let's hear the speculation.

This is an unforced error by the person or persons who feed the info to Ganim. It was likely a quid pro quo that it be released today, of all days.

Which, I think, gives us a clue as to who and what is behind the thing.

People keep forgetting that politicians in both parties campaigned on the platform that PSU would play Pitt every year. Every year. The beatings will continue until we do. If I am PSU, I unilaterally cancel the rest of the series as of today, just on the chance that I am right about this. On the other hand, the Pitt politicos may be trying to set up a scenario where Pitt can run away from the series as "heroes."
And another thing or two....

Look, CNN is the same as any other traditional news supplier. The staff of news editors and copy editors has been drastically reduced over the years. This becomes even more noticeable every weekend, when staff is off work.

Ganim snuck this content in on 2nd or 3rd team editors who were looking for weekend........content.

Look at the number of words in the published story. Huge. No competent editor would have allowed that. This story would have been edited down to the basic "facts." Plus, a good editor would have known where the story was leaving things out. There just are not that many good editors any more. Salesmen killed them off. (And now, salesmen are critical of the result.)

This story is crap. Deal with it, but don't let it ruin your day, or your weekend, or your week and life ahead. Take from it what I suggested in my initial entry, and keep your eyes open for the ultimate truth. It is out there.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mixolydian
It's far more credible than sticking your fingers in your ears, closing your eyes and pretending that nothing happened. That seems to be something that happens a lot on this board.

I could link you to one of his pictures he didn't want his X-wife to know about, but that would break the Board rules.

What motive would someone who did nothing when he reportedly kid being sodomized have to lie? What motive would he have if he kept silent about it for ten years? Yeah, McQueary just oozes credibility and rectitude.

Hold on there, Chewie, you're relying on what McQueary said? Nah.

Not just what McQueary said, but what he said ON THE RECORD multiple times under oath in a PA Court of Law. Ganim's bull$hit on the other hand is a "characterization" (not a quote) of what the PA Police "claim" McQueary said in November 2011 (which again diametrically contradicts what we KNOW McQueary told the 30th Statewide Grand Investigating Grand Jury almost a year earlier?)?

IOW, one is a known Court-Established FACT (i.e., that McQueary, according to his own lips, never gave any details or descriptions of sexual assault or a sexual act whatsoever to his father or Dr. Dranov while the incident was still IN_PROGRESS nor did he give them to Paterno the next morning); while the other is the hearsay of a reporter regarding claimed "characterizations" by proven corrupt PA Prosecutors and Investigators who have already been found guilty of "prosecutorial misconduct" by the Pennsylvania Judiciary!

I could link you to one of his pictures he didn't want his X-wife to know about, but that would break the Board rules.
That has zero to do with pinning it on the old man unless you wear a thick tin foil hat. JZ has made you people think that is a viable explanation; it's not.

Not just what McQueary said, but what he said ON THE RECORD multiple times under oath in a PA Court of Law. Ganim's bull$hit on the other hand is a "characterization" (not a quote) of what the PA Police "claim" McQueary said in November 2011 (which again diametrically contradicts what we KNOW McQueary told the 30th Statewide Grand Investigating Grand Jury almost a year earlier?)?

IOW, one is a known Court-Established FACT (i.e., that McQueary, according to his own lips, never gave any details or descriptions of sexual assault or a sexual act whatsoever to his father or Dr. Dranov while the incident was still IN_PROGRESS nor did he give them to Paterno the next morning); while the other is the hearsay of a reporter regarding claimed "characterizations" by proven corrupt PA Prosecutors and Investigators who have already been found guilty of "prosecutorial misconduct" by the Pennsylvania Judiciary!

People lie under oath, Chewie.

Reactions: mn78psu83
What motive would someone who did nothing when he reportedly kid being sodomized have to lie? What motive would he have if he kept silent about it for ten years? Yeah, McQueary just oozes credibility and rectitude.
Saying that this was a second report that Paterno received doesn't do anything to make mike look better.

It suggest it was the second time he heard about something, and everyone already assumed he had at some point heard about the fact that JS was accused and cleared in 1998, so I'm not sure what the story is.
It could certainly have been 98 or something else. But to just dismiss it as Mike lying is silly.

It could certainly have been 98 or something else. But to just dismiss it as Mike lying is silly.

Right because Mike is someone you want to follow into battle with all of those debit and credits!!!

Not reporting the "anal-rape of a child" that you witness is known as "Felony Accessory" and/or "Aiding & Abetting" a crime in most localities - in PA it is prosecuted as "Felony Obstruction of Justice", but regardless of what the governing jurisdiction "titles" it, it is an extremely serious offense punishable by prison. Not only would Mike himself be clearly guilty of this according to the OAG's False Narrative Presentment mischaracterizing McQueary's GJ testimony (ditto his father and Dr. Dranov), but his father and Dr. Dranov would also be guilty of the same as he told them while the incident was still IN-PROGRESS and authorities could have been sent to the child's aid, made an arrest, preserved the crime scene and attempted to collect evidence. Ironically, Paterno would not be at-risk of such charges as McQueary made a well-after-the-fact hearsay report to Paterno....but according to the lame-o, corrupt PA Prosecutors and their servile tools like Ganim, it's "the football coach's" fault that police weren't sent to the scene while in progress, go figure!?!?

Last edited:
This is an unforced error by the person or persons who feed the info to Ganim. It was likely a quid pro quo that it be released today, of all days.

Which, I think, gives us a clue as to who and what is behind the thing.

People keep forgetting that politicians in both parties campaigned on the platform that PSU would play Pitt every year. Every year. The beatings will continue until we do. If I am PSU, I unilaterally cancel the rest of the series as of today, just on the chance that I am right about this. On the other hand, the Pitt politicos may be trying to set up a scenario where Pitt can run away from the series as "heroes."

I'd like to believe you Marbles, but it all seems far too sinister for reality.

We already knew Paterno failed... move on. Pitt game is today. It should be fun watching us drop half a hundred on them.

LOL....

Your choice of words shows you have some sort of anti Paterno agenda. Not sure why.

Paterno made a mistake. Lot's of individuals made mistakes with Sandusky. Do we really need to list them all?

LOL....

Your choice of words shows you have some sort of anti Paterno agenda. Not sure why.

Paterno made a mistake. Lot's of individuals made mistakes with Sandusky. Do we really need to list them all?
All I said was that he failed. And he did. Nothing more, nothing less.

LOL....

Not really! Don't be so insecure. Plus he's right! Move on and let's score 4 more TDs.

What? I clearly believe that he failed. So did Paterno himself per his own words.

I clearly believe he made a mistake.

His words reflected on what he knew after the GJ presentment. Are you suggesting he knew that "detail" at the time?

I clearly believe he made a mistake.

His words reflected on what he knew after the GJ presentment. Are you suggesting he knew that "detail" at the time?
He knew enough to know that it was if a sexual nature, per his own testimony.

So I am wondering if anyone heard what I heard about ahem "The author".

I went to Altoona many years and moons ago.... Spent as much time in State College as the next guy.... was in a fraternity, had some friends... we had connections up at State.... I might have been a half-of-a-quarter-of-a-somebody back in the day. Maybe not. Maybe. Pretty sure my ahem nickname still is recognizable to some people, back in the day it seemed to be. I had a lot of friends, lots of people I knew, people i talk to, I hear things etc.

I remember hearing after the story broke back in 2011 that "The Author" had a particular beef with the football program.... Perhaps maybe it's possible but not probably but in fact could have maybe went down .... that she had a couple-a-few-drinks at a party one night during her time in school, and decided to go home with a football player. In the morning, she was shocked when he told her it was time to hit the bricks... she didn't think he was serious but he was absolutely serious, you gotta leave.... and during her shocked walk-of-shame, she was seen by a few people, laughed at, etc. She was very upset, from what I heard.... how dare they embarrass her so....

Apparently she makes some sort of complaint that she was 'taken advantage of' --- I don't know the details of this. Who was talked to, what was said, etc. But the gist was, nothing happened because what could they do? Hey, you went home with someone of your own free will, did voluntary things, didn't like how you were treated after, nothing here is a crime or even a real concern, more like a personal issue. But not good enough for "The Author" apparently.

She stalks Coach, finds him in the streets one day (not exactly the hardest thing to do in the world, it's a small town, and he's perhaps the most famous guy in the state) and starts telling him in the middle of the street how she was "Taken advantage of" and demanding consequences and repercussions etc. Coach, who was pretty old of course, was apparently like, "Whaddya want from me? I heard ya the first time, there's nothing I can do, maybe next time you make a different decision, no crime here, etc" which ENRAGES The Author. She starts flipping out on a SC street, This isn't over, you don't know who you're messing with, I will ruin you and your program yada yada.... You'll see, you'll rue this day, you'll remember me, etc.

Years later........ guess who breaks The Story.... and in the process succeeds in "ruining him" and "breaking the program" etc.

Now I heard this story once, and a few weeks later, I read a post on some random PSU football forum from someone I had never heard of recounting an almost verbatim account that I had heard, saying that person heard it from a football team source. I had connections through fraternities and sororities, not through the football team, so completely different groups of people , same story.

I am not sayin, I'm just sayin. Generally, wherever there's smoke, there's fire.... I wonder if there isn't a personal reason for this zealous reporting..... and wondering if anyone else heard anything like this.... because like I said, I had heard it back in whatever it was, 2011, then shortly after that I read a post somewhere that seemed to be the same info, wondering if anyone else ever heard it.

Reactions: sarasotan
He knew enough to know that it was if a sexual nature, per his own testimony.

Lots of individuals did. Hell, Sandusky apologized to a government worker....

I don't understand your obvious agenda.

And I can link you to motive for C/S/S not going to authorities. From the same day Curley sent his change of plan email:

http://www.collegian.psu.edu/archives/article_0c2322c5-a775-5e45-a9cf-f3266a07f6b3.html

Stop lobbing accusations unless you want even more of Spanier's history put on blast.

You're another who needs to devote your time with JockstrapJacobs. I see the clown has taken up right where his "sainted" hero Burny McAss left off. Just when you didn't think Jacobs could be any bigger of an ass, he proves me wrong.

Reactions: Pmnylion
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT