ADVERTISEMENT

CNN Headline on Paterno

"I've always wondered why didn't Chambers and her colleagues who agreed with her '98 diagnosis make a big stink of things in 98 when they saw no restriction to JS' access to kids and also when PSU admins took all the heat for JS when the crap hit the fan in 2011 instead of DPW/CYS getting eviscerated??"

Because she wanted more business from the state. These psychological diagnosis are best guesses, at best. It is voodoo science. There isn't any level of proof, just a feel or tendencies. If she blew that up, she could forget about the state calling her in for paid gigs again.

The reason why these people weren't arrested, like Curley and Schultz, is because they couldn't undermine MM's testimony like C&S could.

It's no secret why Seasock never made a big stink of things but Chambers didn't do contract work for the state as far as I know. Chambers felt strongly enough about her opinion to make a call into ChildLine and send it to Schreffler to be added to the '98 police report "if only as corroboration".

While at the same time she didn't seem concerned at all that JS still had unfettered access to kids after '98 which one would think she'd have a problem with that. But like you said, perhaps she had some conflicts maybe that we don't know about.

You're the one who needs to "pump their breaks" with all of your bull$hit FALSE ACCUSATIONS aimed at people who didn't even have a LEGAL OBLIGATION to report anything in regards to MM's "HR Administrative Report" to PSU. DPW is RESPONSIBLE for Reports made to the "DPW Child Abuse Hotline" as defined by the PA CPSL Code! You are completely WRONG that a REPORT was not made to DPW in 2001 as DEFINED UNDER the PA CPSL Code - the GOVERNING LAW regarding the matter we are discussing.

The PA CPSL Code defines the "REPORT" made by PSU to Raykovitz / TSM as a QUALIFYING REPORT under MULTIPLE SECTIONS of the governing Code including the FACT that Raykovitz/TSM held an "Agency Relationship" with DPW and were not just any Contracted-Agent of DPW, but the LARGEST DPW CONTRACTED-AGENT in Centre County (and one of the largest, if not the largest, DPW Contracted-Agents in the entire State!). DPW is RESPONSIBLE for the FAILURES of its contracted "Agents" - including the Agent's FAILURE to meet its LEGAL OBLIGATIONS UNDER THE LAW. PSU, TC, GS and GBS are NOT RESPONSIBLE for the FAILURES of DPW's CONTRACTED-AGENTS under the law, least of all the DPW's Agents FAILURE to meet their LEGAL OBLIATIONS to the DPW under the law!

You keep claiming that it is PSU's and PSU's Administrator's "fault" that the DPW's own Agents via Contract FAILED the DPW by DROPPING THE BALL on this matter and not FULFILLING their LEGAL OBLIGATION UNDER THE LAW to ADVANCE PSU's indisputable REPORT to them regarding Jerry Sandusky's authorized, but potentially INAPPROPRIATE, after-hour use of PSU's Locker-Room Facility while hosting a TSM "Friends Fitness" participant!

You keep saying DPW/TSM had no knowledge of 1998, which is complete and utter bull$hit -- you want to play both sides against the middle with your bull$hit and it is utterly laughable! You are aware that PA CPSL Code REQUIRES that the DPW make a "Safety Plan" to protect the participants when an individual at the Charity is "under investigation" as JS was in 1998? (let alone when the party being investigated is the FOUNDER of, and most-powerful regulatory-listed "Control Person" at, the Charity!).

In addition, the PA CPSL Code prescribes a much more rigorous process when the Individual being investigated is working with an entity that has an "AGENCY RELATIONSHIP" with DPW? And the DPW absolutely understood that JS/TSM had an "Agency Relationship" with DPW/CYS as EVIDENCED by the fact that an "Investigator" from the Harrisburg State-Level DPW Agency Headquarters, Jerry Lauro, was sent to Lead the DPW Investigation rather than use anyone at the DPW's local Centre County CYS Office, which is where the investigator would normally come from if there had not been a "COI" with TSM/JS (Sandusky created all kinds of Conflicts for the local County-Level DPW CYS Office as he was not only the Founder and most-powerful Control Person at TSM, but he also had gained custody to double-digit children directly via DPW & The State via Adoption and Foster-Parenting Programs! These DPW/CYS "Conflicts" had also been pointed out by the "Mandatory Reporter" who made the DPW Child Abuse Hotline Report in 1998, Alycia Chambers!).

In summary, it is utterly laughable, ridiculous and specious to claim that DPW and their DIRECT AGENT, TSM, didn't know about, or were made known of, 1998 and 2001, but you keep making this same bull$hit and specious claim over and over and over again - go figure!?!?
Again, stopped reading after your first made up statement. I never once said Tim had a legal responsibility to do a thing. In fact it wasn't even a part of the discussion between myself and ANYONE in this thread.

Why do you simply make BS up? Making up things or flat out lying about what people say and doing it so badly that you get caught over and over again makes me question anything you post....and I don't read your BS past a line or two when the first sentence is an utter lie. I can see the rants and simply move past them. They are incoherent and often lack any rational thought. If you and your siblings went to PSU as you stated...your family at least deserves a refund for your stupid arse.

Reactions: Osprey Lion
Again, stopped reading after your first made up statement. I never once said Tim had a legal responsibility to do a thing. In fact it wasn't even a part of the discussion between myself and ANYONE in this thread.

Why do you simply make BS up? Making up things or flat out lying about what people say and doing it so badly that you get caught over and over again makes me question anything you post....and I don't read your BS past a line or two when the first sentence is an utter lie. I can see the rants and simply move past them. They are incoherent and often lack any rational thought. If you and your siblings went to PSU as you stated...your family at least deserves a refund for your stupid arse.

Too funny, the liar, who attempts to claim it as fact, is calling other's FACT-BASED POSTS lies - go figure.....

BTW, for the record you did say that DPW (which INCLUDES its directly-contracted AGENTS under PA CPSL Code!) did not know about clear Reports made UNDER CPS LAW in 2001 and 1998. Again, you are incorrect that this is TRUE UNDER THE ACTUAL LAW given the FACTUAL RECORD - but the part that is doubly astonishing is that you continue to level fallacious allegations against multiple individuals as to their FAILURES and RESPONSIBILITY under the Law where there ARE NONE, while at the same time attempting to absolve PARTIES at both TSM and DPW of RESPONSIBILITY who clearly VIOLATED MULTIPLE SECTIONS of the prevailing PA Law we are discussing in both 1998 and 2001....again, go figure!

Too funny, the liar, who attempts to claim it as fact, is calling other's FACT-BASED POSTS lies - go figure.....

BTW, for the record you did say that DPW (which INCLUDES its directly-contracted AGENTS under PA CPSL Code!) did not know about clear Reports made UNDER CPS LAW in 2001 and 1998. Again, you are incorrect that this is TRUE UNDER THE ACTUAL LAW given the FACTUAL RECORD - but the part that is doubly astonishing is that you continue to level fallacious allegations against multiple individuals as to their FAILURES and RESPONSIBILITY under the Law where there ARE NONE, while at the same time attempting to absolve PARTIES at both TSM and DPW of RESPONSIBILITY who clearly VIOLATED MULTIPLE SECTIONS of the prevailing PA Law we are discussing in both 1998 and 2001....again, go figure!
Who is you all...you simons and a few other JO's that can't handle what happened. I don't care what you say about this or anything. You still were making things up...never said such a thing in anything you quoted.

BTW.....TSM doesn't count....hahahahaha!!!!
images

Y'all are a bunch of huckleberries.:)

Links to the 1998 Police Report and the Seasock Report, both heavily redacted and not all that legible:

http://www.yardbird.com/pdfs/Sandusky_police_report_5-4-1998.pdf
http://msnbcmedia.msn.com/i/msnbc/sections/news/Seasock_Sandusky_Report_Redacted1.pdf

He meant the missing pages. We are missing pages 16-17, which detail the second sting and I believe a conversation between Gricar and Schreffler.

Also missing are parts of the CYS interview with ZK, the entire interview with BK, and half the Seasock report. I suspect the half we are missing is Seasocks interview of Jerry.

Reactions: WeR0206
He meant the missing pages. We are missing pages 16-17, which detail the second sting and I believe a conversation between Gricar and Schreffler.

Also missing are parts of the CYS interview with ZK, the entire interview with BK, and half the Seasock report. I suspect the half we are missing is Seasocks interview of Jerry.
makes you wonder why the missing pages of the police report (info on the sting) and the Seasock Report were purposefully omitted when it was leaked to NBC.

makes you wonder why the missing pages of the police report (info on the sting) and the Seasock Report were purposefully omitted when it was leaked to NBC.

Victim 6 got his copy of the report from NBC not the university police. He was also not given the missing pages.

I think NBC had the missing pages. Isikoff quoted from the sting in his article, saying Jerry "had tears coming down his eyes". Someone had them withhold them.

My guess is something with Gricar. He's the elephant in the room. Schreffler said after the sting he had a conversation with Gricar. I think that's where he recommended charges and Gricar shot it down.

Last edited:
Victim 6 got his copy of the report from NBC not the university police. He was also not given the missing pages.

I think NBC had the missing pages. Isikoff quoted from the sting in his article, saying Jerry "had tears coming down his eyes". Someone had them withhold them.

My guess is something with Gricar. He's the elephant in the room. Schreffler said after the sting he had a conversation with Gricar. I think that's where he recommended charges and Gricar shot it down.
Do you have any reason to suspect that Gricar was being influenced? If so, any hypotheses about from whom?

Who gave to NBC????

Exactly. Matt Sandusky's book (or anything from him) is a pretty dubious source.

Hmm, what Matt Sandusky's book quotes appears to be one of Ray Blehars conspiracy theories. I guess that explains why Ray, who had called Matt Sandusky's story pathetic in 2013, all the sudden considered him a legitimate victim.

Hmm, what Matt Sandusky's book quotes appears to be one of Ray Blehars conspiracy theories. I guess that explains why Ray, who had called Matt Sandusky's story pathetic in 2013, all the sudden considered him a legitimate victim.

Not sure I follow?

I don't believe anyone other than Blehar has written much on "why the 1998 investigation went wrong". Ray has to be Matt's source here

Huh? More nonsense from the hypocrite defenders of the corrupt! Matt Sandusky was a "Foster Child" of the Sandusky Household starting in the mid-1990s and was formally adopted by the Sandusky's in 1997 or 1998. He was originally assigned to the Sandusky Household by PA Courts against the wishes of his Birth Mother (was assigned to Sandusky as a Foster Child under the State-Run Foster Parenting Program after he burned down a barn and was charged with Juvenile Arson - I think this was 1994 or 1995). IOW, Matt Sandusky was living with the Sandusky's at the time (his mother was only permitted to see him so many hours per month with no overnights at her home!), he was an active participant of The Second Mile AND finally, knew V6 quite well (and would have been quite familiar with this incident as he was living at the Sandusky Household at the time).

Last edited:
Do you have any reason to suspect that Gricar was being influenced? If so, any hypotheses about from whom?

In a small community like State College? It's certainly possible. Also possible he influenced himself. May have decided it wasn't in his best interest politically to prosecute even if he thought he should.

Reactions: Zenophile

Actually, Schreffler said Gricar told him at the DAs Office that he'd just gotten off of the phone with Schreffler's Boss, the Police Chief of the UPPD - Tom Harmon, and Harmon told Gricar that the DPW Report had just been released (I believe this was June 1, 1998), essentially as soon as Lauro had arrived back in his Harrisburg Office after leaving State College that morning, and Harmon further told him that the Formal DPW Report completely absolved Sandusky including a direct statement in the Report that stated Sandusky was "completely innocent" of any wrongdoing and his behavior was perfectly normal within the context of the specific TSM Program taking place where Sandusky was acting not only as a mentor, but in an "Athletic Coaching" capacity and both he and the TSM Participant were showering after a TSM-Sponsored Athletic Event. Based on his conversation with Harmon, Gricar advised Schreffler that was not going to pursue any charges as it would be impossible to do so in the face of the DPW's Report & Findings (i.e., the Report was issued as "Unfounded") given that DPW is the named Judicial Authority within the applicable PA Law, the CPSL Code, for the Seminal Investigation of such an incident occurring within the context of Sponsored-Program of a DPW-Licensed Children's Charity (as well as an entity holding an "Agency Relationship" to DPW as a major-contractor for the DPW especially in Centre County). IOW, the DPW's Formal Finding of the Child Abuse Hotline Report made by a Mandatory Reporter (Alycia Chambers in this case) being "UNFOUNDED" was an IMPENETRABLE affirmative defense that could not be overcome by the Centre County DA and the case would be thrown out and "summarily dismissed" by the Courts even if he attempted to file it (primarily because the Judicial Authority named in the applicable Law, DPW, not only did not forward their Investigation to the applicable Law Enforcement Jurisdiction for criminal prosecution (as they later would do in the case of V1 in early 2009), but filed their Investigation in the diametric OPPOSITE fashion as "UNFOUNDED" meaning that the "Case Files" are sealed and destroyed under the prescriptions of the applicable PA Law, the PA CPSL Code.

Reactions: indynittany
Actually, Schreffler said Gricar told him at the DAs Office that he'd just gotten off of the phone with Schreffler's Boss, the Police Chief of the UPPD - Tom Harmon, and Harmon told Gricar that the DPW Report had just been released (I believe this was June 1, 1998), essentially as soon as Lauro had arrived back in his Harrisburg Office after leaving State College that morning, and Harmon further told him that the Formal DPW Report completely absolved Sandusky including a direct statement in the Report that stated Sandusky was "completely innocent" of any wrongdoing and his behavior was perfectly normal within the context of the specific TSM Program taking place where Sandusky was acting not only as a mentor, but in an "Athletic Coaching" capacity and both he and the TSM Participant were showering after a TSM-Sponsored Athletic Event. Based on his conversation with Harmon, Gricar advised Schreffler that was not going to pursue any charges as it would be impossible to do so in the face of the DPW's Report & Findings (i.e., the Report was issued as "Unfounded") given that DPW is the named Judicial Authority within the applicable PA Law, the CPSL Code, for the Seminal Investigation of such an incident occurring within the context of Sponsored-Program of a DPW-Licensed Children's Charity (as well as an entity holding an "Agency Relationship" to DPW as a major-contractor for the DPW especially in Centre County). IOW, the DPW's Formal Finding of the Child Abuse Hotline Report made by a Mandatory Reporter (Alycia Chambers in this case) being "UNFOUNDED" was an IMPENETRABLE affirmative defense that could not be overcome by the Centre County DA and the case would be thrown out and "summarily dismissed" by the Courts even if he attempted to file it (primarily because the Judicial Authority named in the applicable Law, DPW, not only did not forward their Investigation to the applicable Law Enforcement Jurisdiction for criminal prosecution (as they later would do in the case of V1 in early 2009), but filed their Investigation in the diametric OPPOSITE fashion as "UNFOUNDED" meaning that the "Case Files" are sealed and destroyed under the prescriptions of the applicable PA Law, the PA CPSL Code.

I thought you said Schulz was the UPPD chief of police?

Funny thing is those that are upset with me need to stick their fingers in their ear or resort to attacks because they don't want to come to grips with what Jerry is. They want to hold on to the fantasy that it was all just a bad dream. Ray doesn't think Jerry is innocent unless something has changed. Be mad at me or put me on ignore, it just shows the level of denial out there. I didn't visit Jerry in prison but nobody says boo to the guy that did because he goves them hope it was that bad dream. It's a funny thing to watch.

Jerry isn't a victim. That isn't some mean spirited comment, it's reality. He didn't just accidentally keep getting little boys alone over and over again.

Me thinks you doth protest too much.

Reactions: francofan
I thought you said Schulz was the UPPD chief of police?

Another laughable clown troll attempting to put words into my, and other's, mouths that were never spoken. Schultz would be the defacto nominal, "police commissioner", as the generic definition of the term is used. Here is the definition of the term as defined by Merriam-Webster:

Definition of police commissioner.

1 :a member of a board of civilian officials legally charged with the making of policy for and the exercise of general supervisory powers over a police department.

Given that Harmon, the UPPD Chief of Police, reported directly to Schultz, who was effectively the COO of University Park, PA (an unincorporated Municipality with a sanctioned Police Department by the State of Pennsylvania), that would make Schultz the "Police Commissioner" - the Police Chief's direct boss and Supervisor, not the Police Chief champ.

Facts and the "Factual Record" not your strong-suit, eh boot-licker, spin-boy and defender of the corrupt???

Another laughable clown troll attempting to put words into my, and other's, mouths that were never spoken. Schultz would be the defacto nominal, "police commissioner", as the generic definition of the term is used. Here is the definition of the term as defined by Merriam-Webster:

Given that Harmon, the UPPD Chief of Police, reported directly to Schultz, who was effectively the COO of University Park, PA (an unincorporated Municipality with a sanctioned Police Department by the State of Pennsylvania), that would make Schultz the "Police Commissioner" - the Police Chief's direct boss and Supervisor, not the Police Chief champ.

Facts and the "Factual Record" not your strong-suit, eh boot-licker, spin-boy and defender of the corrupt???
So Schultz failed in multiple ways....that is known. We just don't know why. Not a bad person or a criminal, but he certainly made a poor decision or two.

Last edited:
Me thinks you just want to hold out hope it didn't happen...it did. Nobody likes what happened indy, but the misdirected anger here 6 years later is hard to watch anymore...it really is.

What makes you think you know more than NCIS Special Agent John Snedden? He did a thorough investigation in determining to renew Graham Spanier's Top Secret/SCI clearances. Based on his investigation, he believes that there was no sex scandal at Penn State, just a political hit job. Can you at least acknowledge that Snedden's opinion is a possibility?

What makes you think you know more than NCIS Special Agent John Snedden? He did a thorough investigation in determining to renew Graham Spanier's Top Secret/SCI clearances. Based on his investigation, he believes that there was no sex scandal at Penn State, just a political hit job. Can you at least acknowledge that Snedden's opinion is a possibility?
What specific exculpatory info does Snedden have that leads you to this conclusion?

Steve, you do realize that the clearance investigation has nothing to do with any of this.....oh wait, you don't. For a clearance investigation he didn't interview any victims of Jerry as they are totally and completely irrelevant to GS's clearance. Part of it was political and media driven and I haven't heard ANYONE state that wasn't a part of the deal. There was a witch hunt due to the nature of Jerry's crimes.

How many times can you ask the same questions that are not relevant to anything and think you have some smoking gun. I honestly feel dumber for even explaining to you how irrelevant GS's clearance investigation is to what Jerry did. Wow, you cannot really be that clueless as to how the world really works.

What specific exculpatory info does Snedden have that leads you to this conclusion?
He wasn't investigating GS for Jerry's crimes. One has nothing to do with the other. Do you think Snedden was interviewing Jerry's victims for GS's clearance? GS wasn't being investigated for a crime, he was having a background check to ensure he was ok to do his job and I'm sure he was. This is people reaching for anyone or anything similar to JZ that are saying the message they want to hear. I don't think GS is a bad person. He did get shafted more than anyone because you are totally accountable at the top even if those below you kind of made the bigger mistakes. Snedden didn't investigate Jerry or his crimes...how in the hell do people make that leap like he had some investigative authority in to Jerry's crimes when doing a background check on GS?

If someone says the right things that people want to hear....they will cling to it. We have seen it throughout history....this is a perfect example of that.

He interviewed all the principals in the 2001 incident and didn't find McQueary's story credible. Check out the story on Ralph Cipriano's bigtrial.net blog
I did review the article. Did he speak with Mike, John Sr, Dranov, JVP? From what I could tell, these were largely interviews with certain people to assess the character of Spanier. He didn't have access to emails, etc that were later disclosed.

Reactions: LaJolla Lion
Steve, you do realize that the clearance investigation has nothing to do with any of this.....oh wait, you don't. For a clearance investigation he didn't interview any victims of Jerry as they are totally and completely irrelevant to GS's clearance. Part of it was political and media driven and I haven't heard ANYONE state that wasn't a part of the deal. There was a witch hunt due to the nature of Jerry's crimes.

How many times can you ask the same questions that are not relevant to anything and think you have some smoking gun. I honestly feel dumber for even explaining to you how irrelevant GS's clearance investigation is to what Jerry did. Wow, you cannot really be that clueless as to how the world really works.

LaJolla - have you ever had to apply for a security clearance? I have and it is something the government takes vet seriously. Are you questioning the credibility of Snedden?

I am not sure if he interviewed any of the accusers, but he did know that the boy in the 2001 Lasch shower incident was Allan Myers and he did not believe that Myers was sexually assaulted. He was aware of all of the accusations against Sandusky and did not believe there were any credible accusations that weren't subject to manipulation.

I did review the article. Did he speak with Mike, John Sr, Dranov, JVP? From what I could tell, these were largely interviews with certain people to assess the character of Spanier. He didn't have access to emails, etc that were later disclosed.

Yes, I believe that he did interview John Sr. and Dranov. I don't believe he interviewed MM or Joe, but he certainly had access to all of their testimony on the incident.

LaJolla - have you ever had to apply for a security clearance? I have and it is something the government takes vet seriously. Are you questioning the credibility of Snedden?

I am not sure if he interviewed any of the accusers, but he did know that the boy in the 2001 Lasch shower incident was Allan Myers and he did not believe that Myers was sexually assaulted. He was aware of all of the accusations against Sandusky and did not believe there were any credible accusations that weren't subject to manipulation.

LOL, steve yes I have and apparently you don't understand the process at all. I'm not questioning Snedden's credibility at all...how did you even make such a dumb leap...but he was not doing a criminal investigation on Jerry Sandusky. He was doing a background check which includes finances, criminal history, reference checks based upon GS's application going back 7-10 years depending upon the level of clearance. GS could have also been subjected to a polygraph test pertaining to his history and job depending up on the clearance level.

Again you are confusing two different things and I cannot help you there. I believe an an actual Federal Sexual Abuse expert who spent years in the field investigating actual molestation cases....you know like Jim Clemente? Are you saying you know more than he does? Are you questioning his credibility? I mean seriously...grow up Steve. Jerry did this...I don't care if you can't handle me saying it. Your posts on this case alone acting like he investigated the actual criminal events of Jerry show how far off track one person could be. Basically everyone you quote has credibility including Jerry, but the entire justice system, federal experts, and the Paterno's don't know what you know. At some point you may need to take a step back here and think.....hmmm, Jerry may have done this and lied to me...from prison? I know you can't or won't, but I'm not your GD therapist so quit asking me the same questions.

Last edited:
Yes, I believe that he did interview John Sr. and Dranov. I don't believe he interviewed MM or Joe, but he certainly had access to all of their testimony on the incident.
do you have a link to the actual report?

LOL, steve yes I have and apparently you don't understand the process at all. I'm not questioning Snedden's credibility at all...how did you even make such a dumb leap...but he was not doing a criminal investigation on Jerry Sandusky. He was doing a background check which includes finances, criminal history, reference checks based upon GS's application going back 7-10 years depending upon the level of clearance. GS could have also been subjected to a polygraph test pertaining to his history and job depending up on the clearance level.

Again you are confusing two different things and I cannot help you there. I believe an an actual Federal Sexual Abuse expert who spent years in the field investigation actual molestation cases....you know like Jim Clemente? Are you saying you know more than he does? Are you questioning his credibility? I mean seriously...grow up Steve. Jerry did this...I don't care if you can't handle me saying it. Your posts on this case alone acting like he investigated the actual criminal events of Jerry show how far off track one person could be.

Snedden absolutely investigated the v2 incident and the other accusations as they were relevant to whether or not Spanier was being truthful in his account of the incident and whether or not Spanier's clearances should be renewed. Snedden concluded that Spanier was truthful in renewing his clearances.

I believe that John Snedden has an order of magnitude more insight into the fiasco than Jim Clemente. I am not a CSA expert, but I believe that I may even know at least as much of the particulars of the Penn State case as Clemente does. Clemente doesn't strike me as someone who knows all the details of what happened in the Penn State case.

Reactions: TenerHallTerror
Pretty much the same thing as a federal report...an OPINION piece by JZ. I'm sure people outside of PSU may think the cover up happened, but I don't think many here claim these guys were ordering some code red. Yes...there was no cover up.

Lundy,
Basically they are opinions that these guys didn't cover things up. Somehow Steven has then taken that to be Jerry is innocent. I don't believe Snedden has the rights to release his actual investigation of GS due to privacy laws, but I could be wrong there. Either way you won't find an actual report, but opinions that somehow say no cover up means Jerry is innocent.

Snedden absolutely investigated the v2 incident and the other accusations as they were relevant to whether or not Spanier was being truthful in his account of the incident and whether or not Spanier's clearances should be renewed. Snedden concluded that Spanier was truthful in renewing his clearances.

I believe that John Snedden has an order of magnitude more insight into the fiasco than Jim Clemente. I am not a CSA expert, but I believe that I may even know at least as much of the particulars of the Penn State case as Clemente does. Clemente doesn't strike me as someone who knows all the details of what happened in the Penn State case.

LOL, so the guy who specializes in child molestation has no credibility over the guy that doesn't because he shares your views. Not only that, now you know more than Clemente, but nobody will even call you out on it on this site. That is awesome. I love you Steve...don't ever change. Keep visiting Jerry...really, please do.

Snedden's job was to determine if GS was trustworthy to hold a clearance and he is. I'm not lynching GS and I never have, nor am I saying Snedden didn't do his job in clearing GS. You simply don't get that Snedden did not run a criminal investigation to what Jerry had done. He did his job in investigating GS's life, not Jerry's. He wasn't prosecuting Jerry nor was he asked to do so. You really cannot somehow separate the two...it's odd that you don't seem to understand the difference. You only believe what you want to and this only further cements my opinion there Steve. When actual real evidence of Jerry's innocence comes up, hit me up. Honestly you recycle 2-3 things like you have discovered fire, but nothing in 6 years has come close to clearing Jerry.

Last edited:
LOL, so the guy who specializes in child molestation has no credibility over the guy that doesn't because he shares your views. I love you Steve...don't ever change. Keep visiting Jerry...really, please do.

I wholeheartedly believe that John Snedden has more credibility that Jim Clemente has in their conclusions of what happened in the fiasco. I think he knows a lot more concerning the details of what happened in the case.

I wholeheartedly believe that John Snedden has more credibility that Jim Clemente has in their conclusions of what happened in the fiasco. I think he knows a lot more concerning the details of what happened in the case.
You also believe a serial pedophile who you went to visit in prison so I'll consider the source in this case, but feel free to ask me these same 10 questions again in 2 weeks. OR maybe you write them down this time so you don't have to ask again?

Last edited:
Yes but when it happens twice you don't mess around.

I hate to wade back into this cesspool but after the second time I thought h was barred from bringing kids on campus. My memory might be off here but i thought Ray indicated after 2001 no other abuse happened on campus except the 1 charge by the young man who said he had never met Jerry until the abuse and yet in Jerry's book there is a picture of the two of them from a tear or two earlier.[ color me doubtful about that charge].

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT