ADVERTISEMENT

CNN Headline on Paterno

No one laughs at me when I tell them how I feel about it.

Are you sure you are in the majority? Not the majority of individuals in the media trying to make a wave to make a name for themselves, but the majority of individuals objectively watching the event unfold?
People know you are crazy and are being nice.

Sandusky was acquitted of the charge because McQueary testified that he never actually saw insertion. However, he did testify during the Sandusky trial that he saw Jerry behind the boy, grabbing him around the waste, heard "skin-on-skin slapping," and Jerry's midsection moving back and forth. At the preliminary hearing for Curley and Schultz he testified "that some kind of intercourse was going on." So what other than sodomy was he alluding to?

Art, do you believe Mike saw all that in his glimpse in the bathroom mirror?

People know you are crazy and are being nice.

Not at all. Most welcome a first hand opinion. They don't know. There is more outrage about the narrative than there is the victims. I typically have to remind them that a tragedy did in fact occur. As noted earlier, they only know what they are fed by the agenda driven media.

I don't understand how anyone saw all that and didn't beat the living shit out of Jer-Bear. Glimpse in a bathroom mirror? That's a tough one to believe.

McQueary difficult to believe? You don't say.... BTW, dare I point out that there are multiple versions of his experiences that night, some include portions of what you claim - others don't, none of them are consistent with each other (or the actions of the people he supposedly in 2001 while the incident was in progress or even after the fact for that matter).

Not at all. Most welcome a first hand opinion. They don't know. There is more outrage about the narrative than there is the victims. I typically have to remind them that a tragedy did in fact occur. As noted earlier, they only know what they are fed by the agenda driven media.
LOL, whatever you say.

I don't understand how anyone saw all that and didn't beat the living shit out of Jer-Bear. Glimpse in a bathroom mirror? That's a tough one to believe.

OK, I agree with you there.
It just seems very likely to me that he remembered things a hell of a lot more clearly 10 years later than he saw things and reported them at the time.

Reactions: pandaczar12
1)

3) Jack failed. So what's your point? Police were never contacted. TC was not contacting Jack so he would contact police.
The point is you say 2 words. Jack failed. While you posted 10,000 times Paterno testimony sexual nature or some combination there of.

The point is Jack was required to notify Childline or the "real" police. Joe was not.

The point is Joe's reputation is destroyed, and that talentless little bitch Ganim every now and then removes her face from Stacy's buttocks to type another garbage story to reinforce that. While Jack who failed gets to live his life unrecognized, still maintaining his practice and making money, advising pedophiles that it's OK to grope children as long as they put swimming trunks on.

There is nothing to settle because it would have zero effect on any of the PSU people involved. Additionally, how is a minor supposed to give consent for anything?

This whole line of thinking is a joke. A desperate joke.
If only that child somehow knew an adult who was legally responsible for him who could be notified once the identity of the child was known.

Reactions: PearlSUJam
And after that, ten freakin' years of Sandusky roaming free. More pain. More horror. More victims.

How many victims occurred after the 2001 MM shower incident? What were their names or victim #? Where did the abuse of these victims occur? What was charges in relation to these victims was JS convicted of? You seem to think you are an expert on this topic, time to prove it.

You do realize that EVERY victim occurred after the "professionals" cleared JS in 1998. Every victim is on them, yet they receive no scrutiny.

For your reference: http://www.psu.edu/ur/2012/REPORT_FINAL_071212.pdf

Chapter 9 starts on page 120.

So he is using the completely debunked Freeh Report, the admitted opinion of a man with a shattered reputation that did not have subpoena power and didn't interview any of the key individuals?

If I'm not mistaken, Freeh's key find was that (paraphrasing) "top university officials covered up abuse to protect the football program"? That not only never made any logical sense, it has also been disproven in a court of law. But that is what GMJ11 wants to lean on? That's almost as bad as him assigning biased meaning to a few parsed words in Joe's non-cross examined GJ testimony that we've never heard to verify it's accuracy!

If only that child somehow knew an adult who was legally responsible for him who could be notified once the identity of the child was known.
So any crime that is witnessed where the victim can not be identified cannot be reported to police? Is that what you are saying?

This board gets dumber by the day.

So any crime that is witnessed where the victim can not be identified cannot be reported to police? Is that what you are saying?

It should be clear to you by now that they didn't believe it to be a crime. Once again, it's foolish to judge a situation for which you know already know the outcome.

Back to "the public", next time you are out and about and the subject comes up, ask this question, "do you really think 4, 5 or 6 grown men knew Sandusky was sucking off young boys, and freely elected to ignore it?".

You will get the very same response I get. Every time.

Reactions: Mixolydian
Background checks for sports camps are ever so important. But that's not the policy in question.

The policy in question, as stated by you, was that employees at Penn State were prohibited from contacting the police and other authorities without the consent of the victim.

Freeh concluded that children had not been adequately protected in the past by existing policy set forth in AD 39 and HR 99 which he reviewed in the report.

I posted that the simplest answer to your question was that there was no formalized policy in existence in 2001 which could have been reported and Freeh's report appears to support that. So the "disappearance" in the Freeh Report which you allege, is not accurate.

Have we been talking past each other; perhaps.

No problem.

Another "content rich" reply by the King of the Trolls (KOTT)!!!

What good does reporting a"crime" to police when you give them nothing to confirm the existence of that crime??? Is it a real "Crime" without any real evidence??? Do you like wasting police time on chasing after situations which they have no chance of prevention or solution???

Good work - another comment without real world substance....something that "almost" sound good, but is factually worthless....but what can you expect when you KNOW that you are REALLY only supporting a band of REAL criminals who have hijacked an entire STATE. What is the victim count for stealing justice in an entire state like PA - how many MILLIONS???

I hope you are getting well paid for promoting the PACORN's agenda of hiding crimes by keeping this absurd manufactured and illegal PSU Scandal visible to the public!

I await your personal attacks on this post because .....that is all you got!

Another "content rich" reply by the King of the Trolls (KOTT)!!!

What good does reporting a"crime" to police when you give them nothing to confirm the existence of that crime??? Is it a real "Crime" without any real evidence??? Do you like wasting police time on chasing after situations which they have no chance of prevention or solution???

Good work - another comment without real world substance....something that "almost" sound good, but is factually worthless....but what can you expect when you KNOW that you are REALLY only supporting a band of REAL criminals who have hijacked an entire STATE. What is the victim count for stealing justice in an entire state like PA - how many MILLIONS???

I hope you are getting well paid for promoting the PACORN's agenda of hiding crimes by keeping this absurd manufactured and illegal PSU Scandal visible to the public!

I await your personal attacks on this post because .....that is all you got!

They probably would have thought that it was a prank call.

"This is Joe Paterno, someone told me that they saw JS possibly committing a crime last night. No I don't have any further details. Can you guys handle it?

Altoona Mirror got it right. They had the story, but buried it on the inside of the back page next to the obituaries where it belongs.

Story's old and dead, and people have all made their minds up on Joe, good, bad or indifferent.

Reactions: mn78psu83
The policy in question, as stated by you, was that employees at Penn State were prohibited from contacting the police and other authorities without the consent of the victim.

Freeh concluded that children had not been adequately protected in the past by existing policy set forth in AD 39 and HR 99 which he reviewed in the report.

I posted that the simplest answer to your question was that there was no formalized policy in existence in 2001 which could have been reported and Freeh's report appears to support that. So the "disappearance" in the Freeh Report which you allege, is not accurate.

Have we been talking past each other; perhaps.

No problem.

Freeh listed 8 policies designed to protect the campus community on p.36-37. Why did he only discuss two in Chapter 9, neither of which would have likely been consulted after McQueary's report. Freeh quoted Paterno's interview with Jenkins in which he said he was afraid to jeopardize university procedure, so he backed away. Why didn't he report on what his investigation uncovered with respect to what procedure Paterno was talking about.

What did policy AD12 say in February 2001? What other document does it refer to for reporting sexual assault? What does that document say? Why did Freeh's report not answer these questions?

It should be clear to you by now that they didn't believe it to be a crime. Once again, it's foolish to judge a situation for which you know already know the outcome.

Back to "the public", next time you are out and about and the subject comes up, ask this question, "do you really think 4, 5 or 6 grown men knew Sandusky was sucking off young boys, and freely elected to ignore it?".

You will get the very same response I get. Every time.
That's what you talk about in public? Ehhhh... like I said, I don't think you realize that people are just being nice to the crazy person.

I will say this. In my experience you can't report the abuse or neglect of a child to protective services without the child's name. At least, not with any success.
You have to report the incident, whether that results in "success" or not.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT