ADVERTISEMENT

CNN Headline on Paterno

Don't people already believe this? Joe was supposedly told in the 70s right? This is a puff piece with zero real evidence. A 'one page police report'? McQueary never mentioned Joe saying this was a second report. It's a hit piece from our resident garbage journalist.

Don't people already believe this? Joe was supposedly told in the 70s right? This is a puff piece with zero real evidence. A 'one page police report'? McQueary never mentioned Joe saying this was a second report. It's a hit piece from our resident garbage journalist.

And Joe is on the record saying he didn't know. So why do we believe the guy who has constantly changed his story, and not the guy who lived an exemplarily life? There is no motivation for JVP or anyone associated with the football program to cover anything up. Once again you have to believe this is the worst cover up in the history of the world.

"May have known" tells it all. More unsubstantiated bullshit, and why does it surface today?

Hansi the Farting Parole Officer awaits Ganim, CNN and the other ESPN shitheads.

"Varoom".

And Joe is on the record saying he didn't know. So why do we believe the guy who has constantly changed his story, and not the guy who lived an exemplarily life? There is no motivation for JVP or anyone associated with the football program to cover anything up. Once again you have to believe this is the worst cover up in the history of the world.

And if this was part of some 'legal strategy' why wouldn't it come up in the GJP? So either it didn't and MM was either telling his versions of events without being entirely honest about his conversation with Paterno, it never came up because it was not true, or it did and was deliberately kept off record. Which is more likely?

Reactions: denniskembala
I'm not gonna click the story again but did I read something about Sue saying Dottie told her Jerry doesn't like girls? WTF? With McCue dying and this story written by Sara we can see where this is going. I really think it's time for someone to really fire back and total embarras the Pulitzer

Lol, horse, dead, beat it. Must be a slow Saturday at CNN. Gotta rest up before another hurricane/Russia week

Sara watching Isis YouTube videos thinking they're America's Funniest Home videos.

CNN-BLM-01-800x416.jpg

This just in.... Joe Paterno may have been involved with the assassination of JFK. Please click my link, my career is tanking and I'm a one trick pony.

Typical journalist. Idiot Olbermann was at it also.

Terrible people. Sad that it took them attacking Paterno for so many people on this board to figure it out.

Reactions: PSU Paul
"McQueary, who is now writing a memoir about the Sandusky drama, always was careful in his testimony not to elaborate unnecessarily or volunteer information he wasn't asked, another source close to the case told CNN. In fact, witnesses typically are advised by defense lawyers, prosecutors and judges to stick to the question at hand.

"McQueary also was under intense public pressure from Paterno supporters who long have insisted the head coach knew nothing of Sandusky's crimes before he heard McQueary's claim in 2001. Beyond that, McQueary -- "out of respect" -- did not want to needlessly disparage the deceased Paterno, the third source said."

"McQueary, who is now writing a memoir about the Sandusky drama, always was careful in his testimony not to elaborate unnecessarily or volunteer information he wasn't asked, another source close to the case told CNN. In fact, witnesses typically are advised by defense lawyers, prosecutors and judges to stick to the question at hand.

"McQueary also was under intense public pressure from Paterno supporters who long have insisted the head coach knew nothing of Sandusky's crimes before he heard McQueary's claim in 2001. Beyond that, McQueary -- "out of respect" -- did not want to needlessly disparage the deceased Paterno, the third source said."

Why is this big news? Everyone else (CSS) heard of at least one other 'report' about Sandusky too - in '98. Old news, hag.

Reactions: Bobpsu and nits74
Goodness, reporters typically get their break when they have some kind of inside info. She never had that, so she just made a bunch of stuff up and CNN decided that's exactly who they want working for them. That's why they're one of the worst "news" sources out there.

I really hate that I have anything in common with the president, but fake news has been mainstream for WAY too long.

Honest question, has she written (or reported on) anything else at CNN other than the Patrrno scandal? She seems like a one trick pony
A snow storm if I remember correctly. It's called career progress...

So either way Mike is a liar and his credibility is shit. Stretches and changes the story as he sees fit to pick the losers and the winners (including himself). As if anyone with half a brain hadn't already figured that out...

So, when MM went home Saturday, after meeting with Paterno, dad asked. "How'd it go?"

"Well, dad," MM continued. "Joe said he knew of another incident involving Sandusky."

"WOW!" Exclaimed dad. Dad, though, said nothing for over a decade. Dad simply went back to reading the morning paper.

And, MM and his dad, mom, girlfriend, Dranov and others ALL kept that a secret for over a decade.

Last edited:
So, when MM went home Saturday, after meeting with Paterno, dad asked. "How'd it go?"

"Well, dad, Joe said he knew of another incident involving Sandusky." "WOW!" Exclaimed dad. Dad, though, said nothing for over a decade. Dad simply went back to reading the morning paper.

And, MM and his dad, mom, girlfriend, Dranov and others ALL kept that a secret for over a decade.

Have to give credit where credit is due. Good post!

Goodness, reporters typically get their break when they have some kind of inside info. She never had that, so she just made a bunch of stuff up and CNN decided that's exactly who they want working for them. That's why they're one of the worst "news" sources out there.

I really hate that I have anything in common with the president, but fake news has been mainstream for WAY too long.

Well now, maybe it's time for a paradigm shift! And I say this putting all politics aside. If you can't see what the MSM is up to then you're blind. It all about control and maintaining relevancy. The parallels as so thick you can cut them with a knife.

"Well, dad," MM continued. "Joe said he knew of another incident involving Sandusky."

"WOW!" Exclaimed dad. Dad, though, said nothing for over a decade. Dad simply went back to reading the morning paper.

Has to be a special place in hell for these scumbag journalists.
Mike Mcqueary is the biggest joke to come down the pike. I thought he said Joe handled things great and followed up with Mike. So another important detail, like actually telling anyone he saw an assault, is omitted. Where's Mike's brother to explain this away.

Last edited:
This article was so obviously designed to generate maximum clicks. It's a shame that CNN has turned into click bait

Reactions: Royal_Coaster
ADVERTISEMENT