CNN and the NYT fantasize about someone replacing Biden.

TN Lion

Sep 6, 2001

Nice hole that the stupid party has dug for themselves. They are afraid to pick a traditional Democrat (if any are still in office) or one of the party Marxists. Not a good place to be. 2022 and 2024 is going to be a bloodbath for them, unless Senator Karen who wants to change the tax code and the SCOTUS decides too that election laws must be changed.

Obliviax

Gold Member
Aug 21, 2001

Nice hole that the stupid party has dug for themselves. They are afraid to pick a traditional Democrat (if any are still in office) or one of the party Marxists. Not a good place to be. 2022 and 2024 is going to be a bloodbath for them, unless Senator Karen who wants to change the tax code and the SCOTUS decides too that election laws must be changed.
my only beef with your post is this: "Nice hole that the stupid party has dug for themselves." I'd add that the NYT and CNN dug this hole.

BTW, did you see NYC banned nat-gas hookups? Loonacy.

Reactions: bourbon n blues

TN Lion

Sep 6, 2001
my only beef with your post is this: "Nice hole that the stupid party has dug for themselves." I'd add that the NYT and CNN dug this hole.

BTW, did you see NYC banned nat-gas hookups? Loonacy.
Nice. The rate for electricity in NYC for Commerical users is second highest rate in the nation. For residential users, it is 7th or 8th highest in the nation. Comparing states and rate, NY is in the top ten highest kWh at 20 cents & only surpassed by MA, CA, HI, AK, CT and RI. Lowest state rate is Idaho at 10.41 cents. Tennessee is 11.26 cents and Ohio is 13.14 cents.

lurkerlion

Aug 2, 2011
Cheap natural gas is literally on the other side of the river and NYC wants to go 100% electric. Did they consult with electric providers to make sure peaks could be met especially in winter? Subzero weather could create a bloodbath with the extra load and lack of backup.

Reactions: Hotshoe