Climate Change

PSU87

Jun 8, 2001
Florida, where the weather suits my clothes

LioninHouston

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2005
2022 Hurricane Season quietest in quarter century. https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...y-hasn-t-been-this-quiet-in-a-quarter-century

PROOF, No Climate Change, Right? I mean, the left wants to perp walk every new weather report or wild fire as proof of climate change, should we not do the same with a lower than normal hurricane season as proof of the opposite?
That is why they changed their cry to “climate change.” It allows them to be wrong WAY more often.

pawrestlersintn

Jan 26, 2013

Steve G

May 29, 2001
2022 Hurricane Season quietest in quarter century. https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...y-hasn-t-been-this-quiet-in-a-quarter-century

PROOF, No Climate Change, Right? I mean, the left wants to perp walk every new weather report or wild fire as proof of climate change, should we not do the same with a lower than normal hurricane season as proof of the opposite?

KnightWhoSaysNit

Jul 19, 2010
Dear asshole:
Record number and intensity of monsoons. Climate is a global phenomenon, jerk.
<https://www.cbsnews.com/news/pakist...ened-by-climate-catastrophe-melting-glaciers/>

So then, why are we downsizing our fossil fuel industry and incurring the added expense to move to solar panels when China, Russia, and India are merely going to fill the gap, and do it with cheaper energy?

Doesn't the pollution from their smoke stacks and tail pipes reach the skies of California?

Reactions: royboy and JR4PSU

maypole

May 9, 2022
So then, why are we downsizing our fossil fuel industry and incurring the added expense to move to solar panels when China, Russia, and India are merely going to fill the gap, and do it with cheaper energy?

Doesn't the pollution from their smoke stacks and tail pipes reach the skies of California?
To date, the US is the most polluting country. Ethically(I know the word means nothing to you), we owe the world.

junior1

May 29, 2001
That is why they changed their cry to “climate change.” It allows them to be wrong WAY more often.
no, no, no!!! with climate change you're never wrong. More hurricanes - climate change: no hurricanes - climate change.

see, never wrong with climate change...not enough rain - climate change: too much rain - climate change!

As a matter of fact I'm waiting for rain now....didn't get any yesterday...damned climate change

LioninHouston

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2005
no, no, no!!! with climate change you're never wrong. More hurricanes - climate change: no hurricanes - climate change.

see, never wrong with climate change...not enough rain - climate change: too much rain - climate change!

As a matter of fact I'm waiting for rain now....didn't get any yesterday...damned climate change
That is pretty disrespectful, considering the fact the John Kerry has been flying his private jet all over the world, just to try to save our planet.

Reactions: JR4PSU and bison13

pawrestlersintn

Jan 26, 2013

rumble_lion

Aug 7, 2011

pawrestlersintn

Jan 26, 2013
Since Greenland is causing this problem, they should be required to build a wall around themselves, in order to keep the ice melt in.

KnightWhoSaysNit

Jul 19, 2010
To date, the US is the most polluting country. Ethically(I know the word means nothing to you), we owe the world.

Ah, no. It took less than a minute to verify that you are wrong.

China is #1. On a per capita basis we are way down to #13.

And what makes you think I am unethical? Be specific. (If you actually knew me you would realize that your statement is utterly false. And I resent false claims like this. It says more about you than it does me.)

Last edited:

rumble_lion

Aug 7, 2011
We don’t “owe the World” sh!t. If it wasn’t for us, they’d all be speaking German, Japanese, or Russian by now. All you dick head Greenies want to do is force them to speak Chinese instead.

Yeah, we should immediately pull all our militarily troops from the Middle East.

rumble_lion

Aug 7, 2011
And why is that? Do you want Russia to have more leverage over most of the world????

Think before you post!

I was just agreeing with Buffalo Lion - "We don’t “owe the World” sh!t. If it wasn’t for us, they’d all be speaking German, Japanese, or Russian by now. All you dick head Greenies want to do is force them to speak Chinese instead."

royboy

Nov 9, 2001
Lewisville, NC
What in the world made you think the US is the most polluting country? Do you ever read or see news about China? Common occurrence in Beijing:

OIP.pNpc1HucvgmAxB36xTUxlgHaE7

royboy

Nov 9, 2001
Lewisville, NC
Did you miss this?

Kerry admits zero emissions in US wouldn’t make difference in climate change​

WASHINGTON — President Biden’s climate czar, John Kerry, admitted Wednesday that the US reducing its emissions to zero wouldn’t make much of a difference in the global climate change fight — before pushing domestic manufacturing of electric cars and solar panels in favor of energy production.

Kerry’s remarks were made ahead of Biden’s signing of a host of executive actions on Wednesday pushing his $2 trillion Green New Deal-inspired climate agenda.

“He knows Paris alone is not enough,” Kerry told reporters at a White House press briefing, referring to Biden re-entering the US in the Paris Climate Agreement in one of his first acts as president.

“Not when almost 90 percent of all of the planet’s global emissions come from outside of US borders. We could go to zero tomorrow and the problem isn’t solved,” Kerry conceded.

The former secretary of state, now Biden’s climate envoy, acknowledged that it would be difficult to bring the world’s top polluters to the table, including China, which produces 30 percent of the world’s carbon emissions.

ChiTownLion

May 29, 2001
It's a shame that the Dems are teaching the world through this quackery that the U.S. is to blame for their weather events. They're doing a great job of building resentment against the U.S. in our own classrooms and on the world stage.

rll1957

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2003

Please tell maypole that according to his scientists the earth was snowball earth four times and I’m the age of the dinosaurs the earth was 8 degrees warmer with an oxygen level far in excess of now. We’re just here for the freaking ride. We are blessed to have such a stable warm era. Idiots

Monlion

Jul 9, 2001
When people are fed constant propaganda on how unusual our current weather is they lose perspective. I don’t know how many times in my casual conversations with people they comment on how hot this summer has been in Pittsburgh, when I tell them that based on NWS data it was only 0.5 deg above normal they are shocked. They also believe polar bears are going extinct and the frequency of tornadoes and hurricanes are well above normal.

junior1

May 29, 2001
When people are fed constant propaganda on how unusual our current weather is they lose perspective. I don’t know how many times in my casual conversations with people they comment on how hot this summer has been in Pittsburgh, when I tell them that based on NWS data it was only 0.5 deg above normal they are shocked. They also believe polar bears are going extinct and the frequency of tornadoes and hurricanes are well above normal.
we're way below normal for this time of year on hurricanes...doesn't mean that activity won't pick up between now and november
Personally, I attribute the dearth of hurricanes this year to climate change.
Of course if activity picks up to something above normal, or even close to normal, that will be caused by.................
climate change

PSUEngineer89

Aug 14, 2021

No. The CO2 stays close to its source, never mixing in the atmosphere.

So think liberazzi everywhere

Reactions: bison13

olelion

Jun 10, 2001
Tarpon Springs Fl
Climate is changing. It's what climate does. Is man contributing to climate change? Yes........but all of the IPCC studies and models begin with the assumption that all climate change is anthropogenic , with no studies done on other potential drivers of change such as the sun, axis wobble, earths angle on its axis, etc. Therefore I call bull$hit on the IPCC and their models

BoulderFish

Oct 31, 2016
Was that a real headline/article? I went to the tweet and it's just an image/screen-snip, so can't tell for sure.

My gut says parody/sarcasm/joke, but at the same time, CNN has very much become a parody of itself, so it's really hard to get a read on that one.

FWIW, this post on tigerdroppings said it was real and CNN took it down after people were making fun of them. Still don't know for sure.

Reactions: bison13