Climate Change Policies Coming to Roost. Price of electricity surges 25% in France and Germany. All of those renewables doing much good

LMTLION

Mar 20, 2008
That’s a good general strategy, but if I were shopping for either gas or electricity contracts today, I would probably shorten my exposure to no more than two years. I just don’t see $10/Mcf nat gas pricing beyond a couple of years. 🤷🏼‍♂️

A year ago during natural gas shoulder season pricing, I found a new well-funded REP that was willing to offer me a 4 year, $0.05/KwH fixed rate energy charge contract because they were trying to build their customer base.
True, but if you choose a plan with no early term fee then you are prepared for anything. But you hit the jackpot with that contract! I thought I was doing well at 0.085 but not compared to you.

BW Lion

Apr 9, 2020
True, but if you choose a plan with no early term fee then you are prepared for anything. But you hit the jackpot with that contract! I thought I was doing well at 0.085 but not compared to you.
We don’t use a lot of electricity so the low $/KwH energy fee has been good but not great.

It’s all the “pass through” fees that are getting expensive.

ChiTownLion

May 29, 2001
Who is the one that says all Republicans do is complain? Yeah man, your policies = real life pain that will bring great suffering to millions of people for years!

With Trump, there was non-stop whining -- but not about his policies, rather some garbage "between the lines" interpretation of dog whistles and other such fantasies.

Last edited:

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
2020evidence.org
9ePxOI3equ7O.png