ADVERTISEMENT

Cleveland clearly did not get the message that they were to fold their tents.******

Hard to beat an underdog story like this.
Truthfully, for all the problems in the sports world, it's drama like this that keep us watching. The improbable can, and does happen; some individuals shrink from the spotlight, and some respond well.
That's nicely said. I am no NBA fan. In fact, I'd rather watch soccer, and I hate soccer. Still, this series has sucked me in, primarily because so many said Cleveland was dead. They may well go out and lose the next 3, but I really hope, for the sake of the championship starved people of Cleveland, that they can find a way to win 2 more.

Cleveland fans do deserve something for sure. The stuff that happened with their treasured organization the Browns who they do support through EVERYTHING then the "Decision" to now, LeBron is on a mission it looks like.

Reactions: fairgambit
Cleveland fans do deserve something for sure. The stuff that happened with their treasured organization the Browns who they do support through EVERYTHING then the "Decision" to now, LeBron is on a mission it looks like.

I was in Cleveland on business last week, and I overheard a restaurant employee say to a customer that it would be great to see the Cavs finally win something. He didn't sound like an overzealous fan, but just someone who wanted a reason to feel good about Cleveland. I don't like lebron james and have been pulling for Golden State, but the Cavs winning the title would be a good story.

this city is over the top. I grew up near Pittsburgh during the steel shut down. What the steelers and pirates did at that time is unmeasurable and invaluable. This is the true value of sports.

I went to target before game one and would estimate 80% of the people were wearing Cavs gear. Ratings are topping 40%. People are trying to protest recent police action and are being laughed off the street.

Finally, if the Cavs win, this will be an individual effort for the ages. Love him or hate him, James will go down as one of the best player, if not the best, in history; indisputable. They would win with James and four other guys playing great defense. Not to mdntion THREE nba all stars on the roster but unavailable due to injury. Incredible.

In Cleveland nothing is easy, everything is earned.

I'm not a Cleveland fan but I would like to see LeBron win this thing just to shut up all the haters. Me included

Here is a classic photo. This gal just gets knocked on her keister, next to her guy, and all you can see on her face is a pre-orgasmic look. Also, it is being said that James, right before his big steal late in the game, calmed Mozgov down and said 'I see something'. Then, he stole the ball. During the break, after GSW gave a foul, he looked at Mozgov and pointed to his head.
18056046-mmmain.jpg

Reactions: simons96
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT