Classified documents at Mar a Largo - why?

Hotshoe

Feb 15, 2012
Trump was the worst POTUS in history and lied and insulted everyone that didn't bow down to him. He only cares about himself. Plus his policies were terrible for the economy - GDP went negative , deficit soared, balance of trade went through the roof, and only the wealthy made out with his nonsense.
He wasn't remotely close to the worst President in history.

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004
And you, you 100% believed the dossier which was a total made up lie. You, along with your buds here, ran with it. Why don't you actually wait for real facts. Oh, I know why, that would be the proper thing to do. And, you believe a DOJ which is leaking on a daily basis regarding sealed documents.

Keep up your lather.

Johnson's administration documents were secret for over 40 years. Nixon's, well over 30 years. The Hoover FBI held documents for decades. Covered up decades of improper activity against Americans. You belong to the same fools that said Trump had the nuclear codes. Lmao. Folks like you only care about party.
The dossier has nothing to do with the criminal activity of FPOTUS 2 time impeached Trump.
Plus , I never really thought there was much there beyond innuendo and conspiracy.

• Haha
Reactions: psuted and Hotshoe

Hotshoe

Feb 15, 2012
The dossier has nothing to do with the criminal activity of FPOTUS 2 time impeached Trump.
Plus , I never really thought there was much there beyond innuendo and conspiracy.
The hell it doesn't. It's the same DOJ and FBI that is leaking for politics, on a daily basis. The same two that have been proven to flat out lie for multiple decades.

lurkerlion

Aug 2, 2011
Trump was the worst POTUS in history and lied and insulted everyone that didn't bow down to him. He only cares about himself. Plus his policies were terrible for the economy - GDP went negative , deficit soared, balance of trade went through the roof, and only the wealthy made out with his nonsense.
Gaslight. Gaslight. Gaslight. You should at least try to make me think you deal in reality, otherwise I just ignore you.

Reactions: Hotshoe

2lion70

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2004
The hell it doesn't. It's the same DOJ and FBI that is leaking for politics, on a daily basis. The same two that have been proven to flat out lie for multiple decades.
And Trump lies more than any one. The people involved with the dossier are no longer at the agency. One bad decision doesn't mean everything they do is a lie.

• Haha
Reactions: psuted

Hotshoe

Feb 15, 2012
And Trump lies more than any one. The people involved with the dossier are no longer at the agency. One bad decision doesn't mean everything they do is a lie.
Dude, take a step back. Biden lies on a damn near daily basis. He's a complete F up.

Hotshoe

Feb 15, 2012
You cannot defend your post. He isn't remotely close to the worst President. You deal in nothing but emotions, not facts.

Hotshoe

Feb 15, 2012
Jimmy Carter. Lending was at 16.64%. Inflation was at 14.6%. Get a damn clue before you post such nonsense and idiocy.

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
You cannot defend your post. He isn't remotely close to the worst President. You deal in nothing but emotions, not facts.
Trump is not only the worst President in history, he’s the most destructive person in United States history. What he unleashed will ultimately lead to the end our democracy just because his ego wouldn’t allow him to admit he lost an election.

Hotshoe

Feb 15, 2012
Trump is not only the worst President in history, he’s the most destructive person in United States history. What he unleashed will ultimately lead to the end our democracy just because his ego wouldn’t allow him to admit he lost an election.
Why don't you provide real facts. Not your pathetic Twitter world lies. End of our Democracy. Lmao. What a little drama boy Queen you are. You are, by far, the most ignorant person here, in regards to the American Constitution.

psuted

Gold Member
Nov 26, 2010

2Lying, the past couple weeks have been tough for Mr. Potato Head and the Democrats wouldn’t you agree?

First, it’s looking more and more like the walls are closing in on the Potato crime syndicate and the “ big guy”. Between Hunters “lap top from hell” and Potato’s DOJ and FBI collusion attempts to squash the criminal activity of the “Big Guy” and now Potato’s speech from hell”, it’s not going so well is it?

And if the Republicans take the Congress in November, a “real “ congressional investigation will likely commence. Time is ticking,

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
They just had an expert on MSNBC talking about this and he said that it could not have been simple incompetence when you are dealing with this level of classified documents.

He said their is such strict protocols around this type of material that it’s not possible that it just got thrown in a box by accident and shipped to Maralago. It had to have been intentional and planned.

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
Why don't you provide real facts. Not your pathetic Twitter world lies. End of our Democracy. Lmao. What a little drama boy Queen you are. You are, by far, the most ignorant person here, in regards to the American Constitution.
If Republicans take control of the House and Senate, there is 0% chance they will certify a Democrat the winner of the 2024 Presidential election. If a Dem wins the Presidency in 2024 they will claim fraud and stop the certification. Our democracy is over at the point.

Hotshoe

Feb 15, 2012
I'm waiting. So, what we faced with Trump is far greater than the smallpox epidemic in 1775? Greater than Long Island and Harlem Heights? Greater than Valley Forge? Greater than the loss of Fort Lee? Greater than the betrayal by Benedict Arnold? Greater than Brandywine? Greater than all the folks from NJ and MD that went home? You are GD clueless.

Hotshoe

Feb 15, 2012
If Republicans take control of the House and Senate, there is 0% chance they will certify a Democrat the winner of the 2024 Presidential election. If a Dem wins the Presidency in 2024 they will claim fraud and stop the certification. Our democracy is over at the point.
Once again, you're a little drama Queen and cannot answer. You are fking clueless and know absolutely nothing of this great country's history and sacrifice. Ever hear of Guadalcanal, Iowa Jima, or Pearl Harbor? Stop being an ignorant fool.

Hotshoe

Feb 15, 2012
Now, go do your little Google search and learn something, anything.

Hotshoe

Feb 15, 2012
The British sacked our Capitol in the War of 1812. But Trump. Lmao.

Hotshoe

Feb 15, 2012
Hey. Hillary is still claiming she won. So is the fool from Georgia.

Hotshoe

Feb 15, 2012
Lmao. Little puppy. 2019 and Hillary is still pouting.

Hotshoe

Feb 15, 2012
I'm waiting? You got challenged this afternoon and never responded.

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
The British sacked our Capitol in the War of 1812. But Trump. Lmao.
Are you saying you don’t see the MAGA Republicans doing this in 2024. Of course they will.

“If Republicans take control of the House and Senate, there is 0% chance they will certify a Democrat the winner of the 2024 Presidential election. If a Dem wins the Presidency in 2024 they will claim fraud and stop the certification. Our democracy is over at the point.”

Basically the 2024 Presidential Election will be:

A: Republicans win 270+ Electoral Votes and a Republican becomes President
B: Democrats win 270+ Electoral Votes and a Republican Congress blocks the certification

That’s it. Those are the only 2 scenarios if the GOP wins the Senate and House.

Hotshoe

Feb 15, 2012
Are you saying you don’t see the MAGA Republicans doing this in 2024. Of course they will.

“If Republicans take control of the House and Senate, there is 0% chance they will certify a Democrat the winner of the 2024 Presidential election. If a Dem wins the Presidency in 2024 they will claim fraud and stop the certification. Our democracy is over at the point.”

B: Democrats win 270+ Electoral Votes and a Republican Congress blocks the certification

You're a batsh&t crazy moron. You list zero sources. Who wrote this? Answer my question?

Hotshoe

Feb 15, 2012

Why is Trump the worst President. You said it, back it up with facts.

Hotshoe

Feb 15, 2012

Who said this nonsense?

Hotshoe

Feb 15, 2012

You're too ignorant to keep responding to.

lurkerlion

Aug 2, 2011
They just had an expert on MSNBC talking about this and he said that it could not have been simple incompetence when you are dealing with this level of classified documents.

He said their is such strict protocols around this type of material that it’s not possible that it just got thrown in a box by accident and shipped to Maralago. It had to have been intentional and planned.
If their protocols are so tight:

1). How did the documents leave the White House?

2). How did NARA and DOJ not know exactly what documents they were looking for?

Truly eyes only documents are likely numbered and must be accounted for by someone. That someone should have known if any copies were missing. Those facts are not included in any of the leaks thus far.

The expert on MSNBC might be exaggerating a little. Wait and see.

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
Why is Trump the worst President. You said it, back it up with facts.
I already told you. Trump has destroyed faith in our most precious institution. It’s now standard operating procedure for any MAGA politician to claim fraud when they lose an election.

• Haha
Reactions: Hotshoe

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
If their protocols are so tight:

1). How did the documents leave the White House? Trump purposely stole them

2). How did NARA and DOJ not know exactly what documents they were looking for? Maybe they did and that’s why they were able to get the warrant approved

Truly eyes only documents are likely numbered and must be accounted for by someone. Yes which makes what Trump did even more damning. That someone should have known if any copies were missing. They likely did know and that’s why they got the warrant. Those facts are not included in any of the leaks thus far.

The expert on MSNBC might be exaggerating a little. Wait and see.

Hotshoe

Feb 15, 2012
I already told you. Trump has destroyed faith in our most precious institution. It’s now standard operating procedure for any MAGA politician to claim fraud when they lose an election.
You have nothing but nonsense and bullsh&t. You have zero facts. It's exactly why you couldn't find Comey's words this afternoon. You're nothing but a pathetic fraud.

Hotshoe

Feb 15, 2012
You were challenged numerous times to defend, with facts, Comey's words. You cannot. Fool.

NJPSU

May 29, 2001
You were challenged numerous times to defend, with facts, Comey's words. You cannot. Fool.
I already posted a long article in support of that claim. Go find it, I can’t do everything for you. In fact I’m leaving now to walk my dog.

Hotshoe

Feb 15, 2012
I already posted a long article in support of that claim. Go find it, I can’t do everything for you. In fact I’m leaving now to walk my dog.
Not facts. Nothing citied. I also asked you for sources you cannot provide. What's it like to live on Twitter and not be able to defend anything you post? Do we still have a Democracy? Is Biden still the President? Penn State grad. What an embarrassment.

lurkerlion

Aug 2, 2011
Eyes only means someone has to constantly account for them. So if Trump stole eyes only documents it took a year and a half to take forceful action to recover nuclear secrets? You don’t negotiate the return of that type of document.

Be careful of illegal leaks. They are probably wrong.

Hotshoe

Feb 15, 2012
Show Comey's words. You posted the bullsh&t, show it.

Hotshoe

Feb 15, 2012
I'm waiting... folks only care when Comey was FBI. That's when he was in office and only legal.

Hotshoe

Feb 15, 2012
Come on NJ. Show everyone where Comey said what Hillary said while he was Director of the FBI? The world is waiting.