ADVERTISEMENT

Clarion open

Werner and Curry so far also at 125. Nice early test for Steen. And don't sleep on "Lehigh Wrestler1."

Evans at 133.

Crookham at 141 -- as a HS SR.

Offhand looks like Pitt, Navy, and West Virginia are bringing many (if not all) of their starters. So far. Should be a decent tourney.

Last edited:
Werner and Curry so far also at 125. Nice early test for Steen. And don't sleep on "Lehigh Wrestler1."

Evans at 133.

Crookham at 141 -- as a HS SR.

Offhand looks like Pitt, Navy, and West Virginia are bringing many (if not all) of their starters. So far. Should be a decent tourney.
Joey Fischer (clarion) also at 125 is no slouch but Steen has beat him a few times in the past.

Reactions: bwfight
Joey Fischer (clarion) also at 125 is no slouch but Steen has beat him a few times in the past.
I believe Fischer also beat him during Steen’s sophomore year. I hope they meet. I suspect we’ll see some separation after Steen’s time in the room.

Reactions: Str8DBLz
Hearing that another PSU wrestler is signing up today but the weigh hasn't been determined yet. No it's not 125, 133 or 197

Any idea how Steen and Howard are doing these days?

I have to imagine that Gilman is so much better than them at this point that it's basically a different sport, and I wonder how much utility they'd get out of reps with him. RBY, different issues, but perhaps the same result.

I have to imagine that Gilman is so much better than them at this point that it's basically a different sport, and I wonder how much utility they'd get out of reps with him. RBY, different issues, but perhaps the same result.
Howard - RS
Steen - wrestling unattached = RS fall semester at least.

Reactions: kevin310

I know this, If RoHo’s shoulder can stand up to Gilman (no I dont think they even go live) then he should be our man this year.

Looks like Van Ness is in at 149 unattached
giphy.gif

at 197.

Nick Feldman is registered at HWT ... and as of right now, he's probably the favorite.
Feldman vs Whitehall could be fun to watch

Nathan Taylor wrestled with whitehilll at Brookville and I also see Jake Slinger in that bracket who will probably be the starter at Pitt.

Reactions: fronk71
Who's going to Clarion? I'll be heading down with my best pal that wrestled at Clarion behind a slouch named Don Rohn. Yeah, he didn't see much mat time.
Anyway, it would be good to meet up, watch wrestling, grab some lunch, etc...
Who's going?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT