ADVERTISEMENT

CJF

Shamokin is coached by Henry Hynoski, former Southern star
PSU recruited him but missed. Settled for Josh Marks. Didn't work out. One of the misses/bombs/fizz outs/freak injuries that started the beginning of the end of the offensive line from 09 forward.

Thanks to Franklin and Limegrover, the nightmare is finally over.

At Soutern Columbia game watching Fleming
Perched on a hill back from the road.....mungst fields and ridges fair, There stands our school Southern area HIgh a grand alma mater for you I sigh.....so on gold and black be tigers for good.....

He would have been better served having a latte with Bob.

Unfortunately, Franklin won't recruit me for lattes. I've been hoping he would come visit at my local Starbucks, but no. He also won't return my calls for official visits to the Starbucks on College Avenue.

:(

What the heck is he doing? He should be prepping for the KENT STATE game. That's why the program is in the current state. I'm joking. James and his continuous effort would make Mr. Paterno proud . We could have not got a better coach. Wonder what game the Nardog attended?

Reactions: marshall23
What the heck is he doing? He should be prepping for the KENT STATE game. That's why the program is in the current state. I'm joking. James and his continuous effort would make Mr. Paterno proud . We could have not got a better coach. Wonder what game the Nardog attended?
Nardog was pouring over Georgia Correctional League tapes for more face mask tacklers.

Reactions: marshall23
You mean he's not planning a sleepover or climbing trees on a dare? I thought that is how recruiting was done now days
In all seriousness, what Harbaugh does is run around, waving his hands, and screams "HEY EVERYBODY, LOOK AT ME" at the top of his lungs. What Franklin did was a nice little touch that won't make headlines for the next two years but will actually help. That said, hope Harbaugh is running and screaming for at least two more years in Ann Arbor.

Reactions: Nitt1300
I don’t think Southern will meet a team that can stay within 40 of them until after district playoffs. All the other former powers from the area are now just ok, but Southern is better than ever. Fleming is of course a big part of that, but they would be destroying teams without Fleming as well.

ADVERTISEMENT