ADVERTISEMENT

Cipriano: Easy Money In The Sandusky Case: Penn State Not Minding The Store

"I think they did amazing things for the university," Lubert said. "But all four used poor judgment and poor leadership. And as a result of that, they couldn't continue to lead our university." - Ira Lubert

Says the trustee who handed out settlements like candy in a parade, yet he can still lead our university? WTF, is this some sort of a joke?

Reactions: 91Joe95
Interesting exchanges on Twitter between Mike Wise (recovering sports writer. Worked: ESPN, WaPost, NY Times. with 31K followers) and Ralph Cipriano of Big Trial blog. I personally think Cipriano made mince meat of Wise.

Reactions: TenerHallTerror
Wise has me blocked, but that thread is delicious so far

Wise is being horribly inconsistent and contradictory. He insists Jerry is guilty as hell despite the fact that many of his accusers remained huge supporters of his into adulthood, stating that it’s normal for a victim to never say anything bad about his abuser and even appear to side with the abuser when pressed.

Ok fine, he may be right or may be wrong there. But then he tried to rip Joe Paterno for not putting an end to it. WTF! If Jerry was so good at hiding his “true nature” that his victims appeared to be strong supporters of him, how could we possibly expect this untrained football coach to sense that anything was wrong? Especially, when that football coach made sure the head of the second mile, who was a trained child psychiatrist, was aware of the issue. Instead, Wise accuses Paterno of lazily “kicking the issue upstairs”

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT