ADVERTISEMENT

Chris Solari, Michigan State beat writer, has us as #16

Wandering Spectator

Dec 17, 2017
Chandler, AZ
www.wanderingspectator.com
Many picks off the wall including 2-loss Auburn at 13 and 2-loss Stanford at 20.
This is the same guy that had MSU preseason going 11-1 with their only loss to us. He’s got Michigan at #8. He’s got a total of 8 Extreme Picks (5+ spots away from actual).

I haven’t checked his other weekly ballots but it will be interesting to watch this guy as the year unfolds.

Does the AP review their ballots and weigh their performance? If they continue to be off the wall, do they pull their credentials?

Many picks off the wall including 2-loss Auburn at 13 and 2-loss Stanford at 20.
This is the same guy that had MSU preseason going 11-1 with their only loss to us. He’s got Michigan at #8. He’s got a total of 8 Extreme Picks (5+ spots away from actual).

I haven’t checked his other weekly ballots but it will be interesting to watch this guy as the year unfolds.

Does the AP review their ballots and weigh their performance? If they continue to be off the wall, do they pull their credentials?
If we’re number 16 then he must have OSU at #15 since we outplayed them and only lost by one point.

Reactions: LBCnova
Chris is from Butler PA. He’s a good guy, just isn’t thinking clearly in this case.

Chris is from Butler PA. He’s a good guy, just isn’t thinking clearly in this case.
I would imagine that nice guys can become confused or challenged occasionally.

8139107-a-young-man-caught-in-a-dilemma-looking-into-the-camera-with-a-confused-look-on-his-face-isolated-on.jpg

Reactions: Marylovesthelions
How dare you SafetyB, until you get up close & personal with mine, keep your opinions to yourself.

I used “most” there Step.
Could probably have used “all,” but zero interest in proving that.
Besides, you probably fall more in line with a bouquet of roses.

Reactions: step.eng69
Blitz, do you have a copyright on this? I like it and plan to use it.
I've heard opinions like bellybuttons, but not one like yours!

OL

Open season OL
The only thing I have a © on are some of my ridiculously bad golf shots.
I hope it serves you well. You will probably have a chance to throw it right back at me somewhere down the road.

Actual?! What’s that? I don’t consider the AP or the Coaches poll any more correct or legitimate than anyone else ranking teams.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT