ADVERTISEMENT

Chris Childers on CollegeSportsRadio, CH91 had CJF on this AM!

AngryOtter42

Dec 29, 2003
PENN STATE in Raleigh, NC
First off, Chris Childers has taken over for Tim Brando from 10am to 1pm M-F. He talks CFB all the time and I encourage you to tune in you have Sirius XM Radio. He has been friends with CJF and Shoop from their days in Nashville and CJF was his first guest this am on his new show. Awesome interview! They just shoot the breeze and keep it real.

I like Childers, but don't often get to listen due to his evening timeslot. I listen to Brando every day when running out for lunch, so now I'll be able to get Childers.

I believe that Childer's has mentioned that he and Shoop are pretty good friends. I'm hoping that this means there will be more PSU/Big Ten talk on the show as opposed to another SEC homer.

I like Childers, but don't often get to listen due to his evening timeslot. I listen to Brando every day when running out for lunch, so now I'll be able to get Childers.

I believe that Childer's has mentioned that he and Shoop are pretty good friends. I'm hoping that this means there will be more PSU/Big Ten talk on the show as opposed to another SEC homer.
He talks about them all the time... Wants to do the camp stop this summer also! He is so much better than Brando.

I like Brando, but he's really a good ole boy pretending not to be a good ole boy...

What did Franklin have to say?
Talked about the team... The OLine, saying he sees improvement but they still have a ways to go. Talked about his passion and energy for CFB and invited Childers and Nutt up for the Summer Camp Tour that the college sports radio guys do. Also talked about how excited he was to see the PSU guy's getting drafted.

Reactions: royboy
Talked about the team... The OLine, saying he sees improvement but they still have a ways to go. Talked about his passion and energy for CFB and invited Childers and Nutt up for the Summer Camp Tour that the college sports radio guys do. Also talked about how excited he was to see the PSU guy's getting drafted.

Also mentioned that he was strongly in favor of having spring scrimmages with other teams. Interesting idea.

ADVERTISEMENT