ChiTownLion: a cog in the RWNJ "alternative facts" machine

LafayetteBear

Dec 1, 2009
Based on, what the source of the dossier, Igor Danchenko admitted was gossip and focused on an unpaid volunteer, Carter Page, who was supposed to have colluded with 2 Russians that he never met. Out of this 2600 subpoenas were issued.
Why would I even debate this in detail with you when you have a habit of denying and/or ignoring facts that run counter to your political views? No thanks. Just believe what you want to believe. It's a free country.

dailybuck777

Jan 2, 2018
Why would I even debate this in detail with you when you have a habit of denying and/or ignoring facts that run counter to your political views? No thanks. Just believe what you want to believe. It's a free country.
You won't debate because you have no facts. Everything I said above is factual and easily proved. Dems lie with misleading irrelevant statements -- Like Trump son met with Russians. Yes, but didn't collude (as proven by emails) and left after short period of time. Dems know their supporters are irrational and fact averse, so they throw out lies knowing they will live forever.

While dummies from NYTs and CNN, and intelligence agency hacks were spreading false collusion story, I, simply from reading, Carter Page congressional testimony was able to conclude that he was wholly innocent, notwithstanding intelligence agencies filing 4 FISAs against him based on nothing. http://rankexploits.com/musings/201...hat-was-based-on-the-steele-dossier/#comments

Also, with FBI thugs running rampant, it is not a free country.

Last edited:

Catch50

Feb 5, 2003
occasionally screw up? They posted Russia! articles for five years while knowing it was bullshit and sat on the Hunter Biden laptop at the same ****ing time? They also posted secret recordings of Melania and Trump's sister while NOT publishing Biden's Neice's diary where she makes credible accusations of molestation by the veggie in chief!

Just two major examples. Good luck finding articles talking about Iraq deteriorating under the limp biden admin.

These are not minor mistakes.
Good luck ever getting the Trumpers, including the Orange Rat, to do anything but take the fifth.

• Haha
Reactions: psuted

ChiTownLion

May 29, 2001
The NOAA must be in on the misinformation campaign.

Fh9ArEAUAAEs90F