China vs USA

bdgan

May 29, 2008
I remember when Carter gave the Panama Canal away. A couple of decades later Panama cut off diplomacy with Taiwan in order to gain favor with China. Now China has made major investments in Panama and will soon have the most trade through the canal. The Chinese even wanted to put an embassy near the canal but Pompeo stopped it. This is a major chokepoint for trade and the U.S. is losing.

Last edited:

bourbon n blues

Nov 20, 2019
I remember when Carter gave the Panama Canal away. A couple of decades later Panama cut off diplomacy with Taiwan in order to gain favor with China. Now China has made major investments in Panama and will soon have the most trade through the canal. The Chinese even wanted to put an embassy near the canal but Pompeo stopped it. This is a major chokepoint for trade and the U.S. is losing.

These democrats are criminally incompetent.

GSPMax

Jun 21, 2018
Last Jan I was on a cruise in the southern Caribbean. Every port we traveled thru had hospitals and or very large sports complexes built by china. The chinese appeal to the youth with the sports knowing that in the long term they will look to and support china.

Reactions: bdgan