ADVERTISEMENT

Cheering for Mark Richt and the U tonight

When I think about that scumbag Eskin, I hope ND rolls the U. Plus it's easy rooting for a local kid, Josh Adams.

If the U wins tonight Georgia fans may have a complete meltdown. Their new coach was supposed to overcome past Georgia implosions (which were all Richt's fault). They were #1 and 'Clemsoned' again at Auburn today. Meanwhile Richt's new team would be undefeated and in the top 4 (likely if they beat ND).

Great start for Miami. Miami may have the team speed to keep Wimbush from running, and he is an average passer at best. Very early, but I'm pulling for Miami as well. Hope ND never sniffs the playoff. Especially with Kelley at the helm.....

Reactions: FHSPSU67
ND getting desperate. Went for it on their own 35 on 4th and short and barely made it. Was going for it on 4th on next set of downs and false started.

They are getting hammered on the line of scrimmage. Their slow-developing plays would be very recognizable and are just as effective.

Lots of Tosu athletic supporters didn't attend Tosu either. Many ohio residents have adopted Tosu as their football team since the browns and bengals generally suck all the time.
Seems a little different when the team you root for is a public institution representing your state and at least your tax dollars go to vs private institutions

ND getting desperate. Went for it on their own 35 on 4th and short and barely made it. Was going for it on 4th on next set of downs and false started.

They are getting hammered on the line of scrimmage. Their slow-developing plays would be very recognizable and are just as effective.
CT, The U punter is Zach Feagles. I can hear Merrill Reese calling his dad's name.

Another Wimbush INT. This could end up like Gerry Faust's last game. Do you think Mark Richt will tell Brian Kelly to "get better players?"

Reactions: Chickenman Testa
KvlDqK8h.jpg

Wimbush back in. Guess his high school said they wouldn’t funnel more kids to ND if he was kept on the bench

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT