ADVERTISEMENT

Charlotte Rampling was one hot lady

I'll try and help everyone out
6430511588fe6f3e0856472e6e77ff1c.jpg

I'll try and help everyone out
6430511588fe6f3e0856472e6e77ff1c.jpg
Thanks sluggo no defense but I was chased by wasps this morning and tripped on the concrete and managed to bleed in a couple of places.l swear I heard laughter from the wasps.Fortunitely no one was around to see it.

Reactions: sluggo72
Thanks sluggo no defense but I was chased by wasps this morning and tripped on the concrete and managed to bleed in a couple of places.l swear I heard laughter from the wasps.Fortunitely no one was around to see it.
sounds like a tough morning maybe you need some lobster for lunch, scroll down.

Reactions: brupsu and LionJim
Sunday evening, I was scrolling through the TV options, to see what I could watch for a short time time before turning in. I stumbled upon The Verdict. I hadn't seen that in years, and knew I was hooked. I ended up not going to sleep till after 3 am (smh). Charlotte Rampling played quite a hot lawyer in the movie, who ended up in a relationship with Paul Newman, a down-on-his-luck lawyer. Rampling, unbeknownst to Newman, is also an attorney, and was being paid by the opposing lawyer to seduce Newman and then to be a spy on his legal strategy.

In Newman's defense, I don't know how any male lawyer in his situation could have resisted Rampling. ;)

Sunday evening, I was scrolling through the TV options, to see what I could watch for a short time time before turning in. I stumbled upon The Verdict. I hadn't seen that in years, and knew I was hooked. I ended up not going to sleep till after 3 am (smh). Charlotte Rampling played quite a hot lawyer in the movie, who ended up in a relationship with Paul Newman, a down-on-his-luck lawyer. Rampling, unbeknownst to Newman, is also an attorney, and was being paid by the opposing lawyer to seduce Newman and then to be a spy on his legal strategy.

In Newman's defense, I don't know how any male lawyer in his situation could have resisted Rampling. ;)
If I recall the film, Newman figures it out,she ends up falling for him, and ends up having an emotional breakdown in bed with several bottles of booze around her - i.e. they change places in life.

Reactions: brupsu
If I recall the film, Newman figures it out,she ends up falling for him, and ends up having an emotional breakdown in bed with several bottles of booze around her - i.e. they change places in life.

it's not clear if she falls for him or not. She takes an interest in the case, and offers advice, but also is the reason the other legal side is one step ahead of Newman. She does seem to want to explain her side, or even to continue things after their relationship ended, but that's something you infer from her actions, and it might not be the case, as they never speak after the relationship is suddenly ended.

Newman isn't the one that actually figures out that she's spying. His friend (a retired lawyer who gave him this case, and then assists him with it) is looking for a cigarette and checks in her pocketbook for some, and accidentally notices the check from the other firm. He later tells Newman just before Rampling and Newman are about to meet in a bar, after Newman makes this great discovery that ends up swinging the case, and Newman ends up smacking her in the face at the bar, and that's the end of their relationship.

The movie ends with Rampling placing a call to Newman, and he just lets the phone ring. I don't recall if Rampling was in bed when the call is made, or if she's surrounded by bottles of booze.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT