ADVERTISEMENT

Cereal first or Milk first? Cast your vote.

Cereal first or milk first?

• Duh. Cereal first.

Votes: 129 94.2%
  • Milk first.

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Oh noes! I just can't decide

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Who cares? I don't eat cold cereal.

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • I'm with Phoebe Cates on this issue.

Votes: 4 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LafayetteBear

Gold Member
Dec 1, 2009
I had no idea this was even a thing, but check out this report. I'm a big fan of pro golfer (and fellow Cal alum) Colin Morikawa, but I gotta say that I disagree with him on this issue. I'm with the cereal first crowd. Thought I'd take a poll here to see if it matches up with NBC's poll (which came out 77% cereal first and 23% milk first).

Since I was a kid ALWAYS milk first and here's why - that way I know I'm getting almost a bowl-full of milk when I eat breakfast and milk is definitely better for you than cereal (at least the cereals I'm eating). So I might need 2 or 3 cereal "pours" till I'm done but (another reason) cereal can sit out on the kitchen table whereas after I pour my milk the carton goes right back in the fridge.

Two bowls. One for milk and one for cereal. Take a spoonful of cereal and dip it in the milk. Keeps the cereal crispy. 😉

Last edited:
Reactions: psu_83_drummer
I typically slice up a banana, then the cereal and then milk. My fav cereal has become special K with red berries which are dehydrated strawberries so you gotta let it sit a few minutes

I typically slice up a banana, then the cereal and then milk. My fav cereal has become special K with red berries which are dehydrated strawberries so you gotta let it sit a few minutes
I wonder if there are people who slice the banana and then peel it

Reactions: step.eng69
Since I was a kid ALWAYS milk first and here's why - that way I know I'm getting almost a bowl-full of milk when I eat breakfast and milk is definitely better for you than cereal (at least the cereals I'm eating). So I might need 2 or 3 cereal "pours" till I'm done but (another reason) cereal can sit out on the kitchen table whereas after I pour my milk the carton goes right back in the fridge.
My god, At what Age were you toilet trained?

Milk first is as dumb as those who argue that toilet paper rolls under and Sheetz is better than Wawa.

I like the "Bama come get your little brother" and "Bo Nix couldn't start for Bishop Sycamore" signs.

PS I'm more curious about who puts creamer or coffee first.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT