ADVERTISEMENT

Cell phone and their apps. Ya put your cell phone in you pocket; you walk around and somehow you

TheGLOV

Gold Member
activate the function for possibly deleting any/all apps on your cell phone.

You know what I'm talking about.

The apps start jiggling and a black-X appears in the upper right hand corner for you to press if you want to delete it.

Well, is there any way of telling what app is now missing? (yes, one of mine on the front is missing) besides taking a front picture of your cell phone apps in a mirror?

Is there a way to 'restore' what app was accidently deleted? Is there a way to tell of the history of what you added and what was deleted?

Just asking for a friend!

Thank you!!

I'll hang up and listen now.

:)

activate the function for possibly deleting any/all apps on your cell phone.

You know what I'm talking about.

The apps start jiggling and a black-X appears in the upper right hand corner for you to press if you want to delete it.

Well, is there any way of telling what app is now missing? (yes, one of mine on the front is missing) besides taking a front picture of your cell phone apps in a mirror?

Is there a way to 'restore' what app was accidently deleted? Is there a way to tell of the history of what you added and what was deleted?

Just asking for a friend!

Thank you!!

I'll hang up and listen now.

:)

I guess you could always go to the cloud or your computer and use the backup that had the app on you lost.
Also you can take a screen shot of your phones screen instead of using the mirror trick.

Reactions: TheGLOV
I guess you could always go to the cloud or your computer and use the backup that had the app on you lost.
Also you can take a screen shot of your phones screen instead of using the mirror trick.
yup, thats why you back up your phone.

Explain this one! I often use McD's drive thru for a quick coffee. Never have their app open, before during or after, however, I do periodically check it for deals. It apparently still "knows" when you are at the restaurant because it is still counting coffee purchases as after the "five" I'm always showing my free one!

Explain this one! I often use McD's drive thru for a quick coffee. Never have their app open, before during or after, however, I do periodically check it for deals. It apparently still "knows" when you are at the restaurant because it is still counting coffee purchases as after the "five" I'm always showing my free one!
Big Brother Ronald is watching you!

If you log into whatever appstore you are using, you should be able to see a list of all of the apps have purchased, and their status (installed/uninstalled).

Reactions: TheGLOV and BBrown
you have to go into settings and turn off GPS tracking when the app isn't open.

ADVERTISEMENT