ADVERTISEMENT

Celebrating end of Sober October OSU nite. Need special 6 pack suggestions

Had Bone Saw drafts a few times in Jersey. But you want it in the can ?

At 67.5% ABV, I fear you will need a 6-pack of this to survive (not celebrate) the game Saturday night. And you probably need to down them by halftime so you don't have to endure the second half.
Snake_venom.jpg

Reactions: ftlpsu
That Mad Elf is like the grain alcohol of beers. After the first sip or two you wonder why you are drinking it.....by the end of the beer you don't care!
Just started seeing it in our area again. We were shopping at Martins Grocery in Duncansville. I haven't looked anywhere else.

Reactions: bytir
Had Bone Saw drafts a few times in Jersey. But you want it in the can ?
The day of the Iowa game, I started off with a Bonesaw growler...

LE PETIT DÉMON
BELGIAN STYLE BLONDE
7.0% ABV, 19 IBU
“The little demon” is a deceptively smooth, dry, fruity and spicy Belgian-style ale brewed with a particular yeast strain that produces signature flavors and aromas of guavas, bananas, roses and cloves.

The stuff goes down like water to me...luckily, my most vivid memories of the game were from when things were going well...

Reactions: bytir
Dead n Dead. Dead Guy Ale aged in Dead Guy Whiskey Barrels. Also festive for the coming All Hallows Eve.

Rogue-Dead-n-Dead-1.jpg

Kind of surprised they don’t offer shipping. Many breweries now do. Where you located?
Kentucky. I haven’t looked into shipping, I’ll check it out. I’ve seen people in here rave about it so I want to give it a shot.

Central Waters Pecan Kringle.
4-pack, 12.3%...about $18

Boulevard Bourbon Barrel Quad.
4-pack, 11.2%...about $16

Founder's KBS - Cinnamon Vanilla Cocoa.
4-pack, 12%...about $24

Haven't seen Mad Elf yet, but a lot of the Christmas beers are out.

I'm drinking one right now...

ADVERTISEMENT