CDC uses bogus study to approve vax for babies...

maypole

May 9, 2022
...only for the people running the study to redo their data due to all the criticism they got. And what did they find? The flu is worse for little kids than covid, something we've known from the start

Not true and not so simple. Note the stats include both flu and pneumonia. Pneumonia is much more common in kids. Both flu and covid cause pneumonia. Flu shot is available for kids as young as 6 months.

Online Persona

Feb 2, 2022
...only for the people running the study to redo their data due to all the criticism they got. And what did they find? The flu is worse for little kids than covid, something we've known from the start

The CDC is yet another captured agency. Time to start over in our government. All partisan upper management goes.

WPTLION

Jan 7, 2002
Not true and not so simple. Note the stats include both flu and pneumonia. Pneumonia is much more common in kids. Both flu and covid cause pneumonia. Flu shot is available for kids as young as 6 months.
Umm yes it is true and it is that simple. The CDC LIED! Period end of story. There still is ZERO reason to vaccinate a kid for covid. The question is why the push? Money? And why are other civilized countries not vaccinating kids?

Obliviax

Gold Member
Aug 21, 2001
I have to say that this initiative to vax kids under the age of 5 is one of the most mystifying and vile initiatives I've ever seen. It is ridiculous the propaganda used to try and convince people to get their otherwise healthy todler vaxxed when they have 0 risk with COVID.

WPTLION

Jan 7, 2002
I have to say that this initiative to vax kids under the age of 5 is one of the most mystifying and vile initiatives I've ever seen. It is ridiculous the propaganda used to try and convince people to get their otherwise healthy todler vaxxed when they have 0 risk with COVID.
Well some of the morons still think you can't spread it when vaxxed!

john4psu

Sep 7, 2003
Depopulation. Kill and/or sterilize potential future generations.

e05TNyG.png

Reactions: gjbankos

JR4PSU

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2002
SE PA
Correct, and there were STILL more flu deaths than covid deaths.