ADVERTISEMENT

Carson Wentz

In hockey changing a goalie can give a team a spark. In football that needs to be a QB.

I was surprised their coach did not give Ellinger a series or two in last two games. Would have been hard for him to do worse, and perhaps it would have pissed of Wentz and lit a fire in him.

Poor coaching and QB play. They didn’t deserve to make playoffs.

Eagles definitely winner in that trade.

Reactions: royboy
In hockey changing a goalie can give a team a spark. In football that needs to be a QB.

I was surprised their coach did not give Ellinger a series or two in last two games. Would have been hard for him to do worse, and perhaps it would have pissed of Wentz and lit a fire in him.

Laugh, no Wentz is the winner, what did he get 128M or thereabouts. Good portion must have been guaranteed.

I teach at a suburban Philly high school. One of my pupils is a typical, tragic, Philly sports fanatic who truly believes that our teams will always defy the odds and win.

Yesterday he boasted that he "knew for sure" the Eagles would beat Tampa. When I confirmed that he meant straight up/ not cover the spread...I offered to wager.

The terms that he came up with were if the Birds win...then the class can graffiti a t shirt making fun of me and I have to wear it for a day. If the Bucs win he has to dig out his old Wentz jersey, write a sign for the front that says "I Love Carson" and a "Kick Me" sign for the back.

I win either way...good fun. Typically I don't celebrate others' failures...damn the Rams and the play that injured 11...but he was never the same here afterwards and his bridge in Philly is 🔥. If he can't beat Jax to earn a playoff slot then he never would've survived here anyway.

Reactions: flinter
Wentz is an overly sensitive, turnover prone, wanna be poser redneck man child with an undeserved sense of entitlement. I hope he’s out of the league and coaching 6 man football in Moose Scrotum, North Dakota in 2 years so I no longer have to see his stupid face on my TV.

Reactions: Chickenman Testa

Poor coaching is an understatement

I read yesterday that Wentz was not happy about the Eagles success in their Super Bowl run and made comments about it in front of some other injured teammates. One of his teammates confronted him and got in his face over this and they had to be separated. Looks like people experienced similar things with him in Indianapolis.

I think that William and Kate’s insistence on having 3 children and moving Carson/Harry down the line of succession to the throne really affected him. He has had all kinds of people problems in the last few years. It’s definitely a good thing he wasn’t around in 1940 as he would’ve had problems picking up the blitz!

Reactions: LionDeNittany
ADVERTISEMENT