ADVERTISEMENT

Can we get another infamous Rutgers countdown clock????

stneumann83

Jan 23, 2014
BTPR (Big Ten Powerhouse Rutgers) has a special place in my heart. Can't wait to welcome the best that college football has to offer when the fans of the Big Ten's best and oldest football program come to town. They have brought so much class and prestige (the kind of class that only could come from a paradise like New Jersey) to our conference that other power 5 conferences must feel like they really missed out on the golden egg that is Rutgers. One day, if the Football God's might favor us as they have Rutgers who boast an impressive 641–621–42 all time record, we too could become the envy of the college football world and be feared like the Scarlet Knights. Let's hope we can pull off the upset on Saturday night and find a way to defeat BTPR.

rutgersclock10.jpg

They were using it to count days without a player getting booted from the team, kind of like "3 days without a work accident", but it broke from having to use the reset button too many times. Hopefully they can get it fixed in time to use it as the "Countdown to Flood being fired" clock.

They were using it to count days without a player getting booted from the team, kind of like "3 days without a work accident", but it broke from having to use the reset button too many times. Hopefully they can get it fixed in time to use it as the "Countdown to Flood being fired" clock.

I was really hoping that they would keep flood around. He is doing such a remarkable job at making Rutgers suck that it can only be good for Penn State as we continue to plunder jersey talent and save them from the wasteland that is the Garden State

I think we should have a running clock of how many days since Rutgers beat Penn State. It may keep the Count busy for the rest of the season. ;)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT