Can a liberal please translate?

JR4PSU

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2002
SE PA
Biden: "Twenty-five out of every 100. It's overwhelming the interest of not only those kids but of all Americans that we invest – we invest in the community. And we'll conquer and honor and lift up all those folks who in fact, are, have gotten in the way."

I'm having a hard time understanding that last sentence. It must be 'liberal speak', because it's impossible for this conservative to understand.

Also, he says in relation to Americans speaking Spanish: "We are an immigrant nation. We say that, but people act like they don't believe it," ..."That is our strength."

Yes, that we are an immigrant nation is a fact. But our strength is that we are able to assimilate people of all nations/creed/ethnicities into one common, shared culture. That includes having a common language for which to commonly communicate with one another.

Reactions: Ski

Hotshoe

Gold Member
Feb 15, 2012
They lie about this fraud daily. They think he's smart. Wonder what it must be like to sell your soul for a racist post idiot.

Reactions: bourbon n blues

psu skp

Gold Member
Nov 7, 2016
50 yard line after dark
Next year watching Biden squint, stumble and drool attempting to deliver a bumbling State of the Union Address to likely huge Republican majorities is not a pretty picture or something I look forward to. Perhaps Kamala's cackling, race-obsessed prose would play better, but I doubt it.

LionDeNittany

May 29, 2001
DFW, TX
Biden: "Twenty-five out of every 100. It's overwhelming the interest of not only those kids but of all Americans that we invest – we invest in the community. And we'll conquer and honor and lift up all those folks who in fact, are, have gotten in the way."

I'm having a hard time understanding that last sentence. It must be 'liberal speak', because it's impossible for this conservative to understand.

Also, he says in relation to Americans speaking Spanish: "We are an immigrant nation. We say that, but people act like they don't believe it," ..."That is our strength."

Yes, that we are an immigrant nation is a fact. But our strength is that we are able to assimilate people of all nations/creed/ethnicities into one common, shared culture. That includes having a common language for which to commonly communicate with one another.

Immigrant nation doesn't mean 'illegal' immigrant nation.

LdN