ADVERTISEMENT

Calling out STD

chrisrn1965

Nov 13, 2011
I eventually put him on ignore but wasn't this tool carrying on about the state having some bomb shell evidence that would be introduced at trial? The state's case seems to be a re-tread of what they have been saying for 5 1/2 years. Am I missing something? Was Jack "wear swim trunks" Raykovitz or victim 5 the bombshell? I am calling BS on his alleged insider info. Just another troll here to stir the pot.

I eventually put him on ignore but wasn't this tool carrying on about the state having some bomb shell evidence that would be introduced at trial? The state's case seems to be a re-tread of what they have been saying for 5 1/2 years. Am I missing something? Was Jack "wear swim trunks" Raykovitz or victim 5 the bombshell? I am calling BS on his alleged insider info. Just another troll here to stir the pot.

There were no bombshells at the trial.

The best Ditka could do is lob the same tired bullshit we've heard over the years - based on emotion and not fact, and certainly not grounded in the law. Louis Freeh recycled Ditka's closing arguments in his unhinged rant of a press release.

The whole thing is too bizarre.

He had inside info that he offered to the OAG and he might have been called as a witness... he wasn't sure.
I think the new poster 'baconking' is STD/JJ. Just in case you want to get out in front of adding to your ignore list.
Others have said the whole crew of them have moved on to PennLive, which may have needed to open a 2nd pool d'cess to hold the lot of them.... wonder if they've been told to wear swim trunks?

Last edited:
He had inside info that he offered to the OAG and he might have been called as a witness... he wasn't sure.
I think the new poster 'baconking' is STD/JJ. Just in case you want to get out in front of adding to your ignore list.
Others have said the whole crew of them have moved on to PennLive, which needed may have to open a 2nd pool d'cess to hold the lot of them.... wonder if they've been told to wear swim trunks?

JockstrapJon would NEVER be called as a witness anywhere, he was determined to be a loon by LE years ago when he said Gricar was tossed down a mineshaft over some drug related bullshit. This lunatic had something happen to him at Penn State, presumably something to do with Paterno since he has such a hardon for the man years after his death.

He and his turds have been polluting PL for years and ruined it. Chris Fartner protects these trolls. What once used to get 5-8 thousand hits in comments is often below 200 and usually no more than 500.

STD's should always be called out. We need to be aware of these transmitted diseases before we engage in any kind of intimate activity with our significant others.

JockstrapJon would NEVER be called as a witness anywhere, he was determined to be a loon by LE years ago when he said Gricar was tossed down a mineshaft over some drug related bullshit. This lunatic had something happen to him at Penn State, presumably something to do with Paterno since he has such a hardon for the man years after his death.

He and his turds have been polluting PL for years and ruined it. Chris Fartner protects these trolls. What once used to get 5-8 thousand hits in comments is often below 200 and usually no more than 500.

He believed it, so it must have been true to him (per George Castanza).
Penn Live itself should be tossed down a mine shaft.

Reactions: dshumbero

The best Ditka could do is lob the same tired bullshit we've heard over the years - based on emotion and not fact, and certainly not grounded in the law. Louis Freeh recycled Ditka's closing arguments in his unhinged rant of a press release.

It is NOT "BIZARRE"...it is a crime!!! The results of Spanier's trial prove that this is a criminal collusion. Some legal heads need to roll as the law in PA only acts to hide the criminality being committed INSIDE the state government!!

PA Courts have a cancer that needs radical surgery to correct.

Actually there was. Mike admitted that he was told that the GJP was being illegally leaked.

Here's what I think. JoePa caught duStreppe Jacobs and the young Surma engaged in some "friendly fire". Surma went into the doghouse, du Streppe was declared persona non grata and banished from FB facilities, and Jacque has had a hard on for Joe ever since.

Actually there was. Mike admitted that he was told that the GJP was being illegally leaked.

Good point. I did not hear that - but Maribeth did. I'd like to read the transcript.

But again - these guys were doing victory laps here about evidence that was going to be presented that was NOT going to be good for Spanier and it may even splash onto Joe.

That didn't happen.

Oh - Gricar is still missing, the Second Mile mafia is still controlling State College, Louis Freeh is unhinged and there is no pedo ring going back to the Franklin Scandal.

Hahahahahaaaa

ADVERTISEMENT