ADVERTISEMENT

Cain to LSU

LSU wouldn’t have taken him if he wasn’t better than he’s shown on film the last few years. Probably another Juwan Johnson - who our coaches were too stupid to use properly. Sean Payton figured out a way, but we can’t complain about CJF around here or the crybaby army will come out.

Reactions: PACOLT
LSU wouldn’t have taken him if he wasn’t better than he’s shown on film the last few years. Probably another Juwan Johnson - who our coaches were too stupid to use properly. Sean Payton figured out a way, but we can’t complain about CJF around here or the crybaby army will come out.
Yeah, He had 13 catches this year for the Saints. He had a whopping 30 at Oregon after he left PSU. At PSU as a frosh he had 54 and then 25 before bailing. You can complain about the run game, OL, but when you make awful comparisons....yeah people will call you out on it. I hope Cain bounces back, but he was a step slow since his injury and I expect Singleton and Allen to push anyone up there. Woe is the PSU's WR's like Godwin, Hamler, Dotson.....how could they ever stay at PSU.

Our coaches should have forced his explosiveness and ability to break tackles to return after he was injured , lol

But it’s perfectly okay for haters to spew asinine criticism of Franklin and the other coaches, right Got it!

Reactions: ACGT
Damn it with our stupid coaches. Those Oregon Geniuses led Johnson to a 30 catch season. How in the hell did they devise such a game plan to really get him the ball?? They used him so well at Oregon that he has actually moved to TE in the NFL. And look out for Sean Payton, my God he must have been up grinding to get him 139 years this year.......

Do some of you people even bother with google for stats before you spout such stupid things?

Watch the film folks, hurt or not hurt Cain was a grinder, not the explosive back this teams needs. The mesh point in our offense is way to slow and thus the backs run for their lives. Cain and Lee and really Allen are all of the same mold that they need the ball with a head of steam and run down hill. Slow mesh points kill that kind of back.

Singleton will show you what I am talking about.

Yeah, He had 13 catches this year for the Saints. He had a whopping 30 at Oregon after he left PSU. At PSU as a frosh he had 54 and then 25 before bailing. You can complain about the run game, OL, but when you make awful comparisons....yeah people will call you out on it. I hope Cain bounces back, but he was a step slow since his injury and I expect Singleton and Allen to push anyone up there. Woe is the PSU's WR's like Godwin, Hamler, Dotson.....how could they ever stay at PSU.
There’s no room on NFL rosters for dead weight dumbass.

Damn it with our stupid coaches. Those Oregon Geniuses led Johnson to a 30 catch season. How in the hell did they devise such a game plan to really get him the ball?? They used him so well at Oregon that he has actually moved to TE in the NFL. And look out for Sean Payton, my God he must have been up grinding to get him 139 years this year.......

Do some of you people even bother with google for stats before you spout such stupid things?
No room on NFL rosters for dead weight dumbass. If he wasn’t good he’d get cut.

But it’s perfectly okay for haters to spew asinine criticism of Franklin and the other coaches, right Got it!
To paraphrase the late Denny Green - “CJF is who we thought he is, and the fanboys keep letting him off the hook”

He would be in the same position today in the NFL had he stayed at Penn State or transferred to Oregon. SAME, EXACT, PLACE......A team would have taken him on his potential, got him to camp, realized he didn't have the ability to play WR at that level, and moved him to TE where he would have had the same impact. To say he got this opportunity because he went to Oregon is as dumb as your screen name.

Reactions: ACGT and bison13
He would be in the same position today in the NFL had he stayed at Penn State or transferred to Oregon. SAME, EXACT, PLACE......A team would have taken him on his potential, got him to camp, realized he didn't have the ability to play WR at that level, and moved him to TE where he would have had the same impact. To say he got this opportunity because he went to Oregon is as dumb as your screen name.
Now you’re just making things up. The coaches didn’t properly utilize the guy. That’s my point. Nothing to do with Oregon or how many catches he had. Jesus you people can’t read. Yeah - it took an NFL team to figure out he’s more a TE than WR, so what the hell are you talking about?

Okay, Cain to LSU. Ultimately, so what. He is going to a fine football team to see if he can restore his form and NFL prospect. We have a stable of backs and some fine ones coming in next year. It is the same with the QB situation - we will lose one, maybe two with Sean returning. This is the new world of college football. As far as running backs go, we have never been able to replace the talent of Journey Brown. He would have been a monster. We had hopes that Cain would have been a good replacement. Then he got hurt. I think we will manage will at RB IF, IF, IF, we can get a quality OL. A great OL can make any back look good. We have talent that can't get past the line of scrimmage. That's a problem that MUST be addressed. I would try to get Munchak if he is available.

This is a perfect illustration of how stupid you are. Thank you.

Now you’re just making things up. The coaches didn’t properly utilize the guy. That’s my point. Nothing to do with Oregon or how many catches he had. Jesus you people can’t read. Yeah - it took an NFL team to figure out he’s more a TE than WR, so what the hell are you talking about?
You passively aggressively were implying that it was a Penn State problem. And don't say you weren't because it is what you do.

Just one time I would love for you to say....hey, Juwan was a lazy piece of shit at Penn State and therefore didn't utilize the talent that God gave him. Franklin has his faults but those faults aren't everything.

Juwan Johnson that is the example you use - seriously?

This is a perfect illustration of how stupid you are. Thank you.
Yeah Gregg
You passively aggressively were implying that it was a Penn State problem. And don't say you weren't because it is what you do.

Just one time I would love for you to say....hey, Juwan was a lazy piece of shit at Penn State and therefore didn't utilize the talent that God gave him. Franklin has his faults but those faults aren't everything.
i was actively saying PSU is the problem. You could be right. Maybe Juwan was lazy until he got to the pro’s. I don’t know. I like to take the body of evidence (shorter, slade, Johnson, Cain) and say they’re not all lazy…..

There’s no room on NFL rosters for dead weight dumbass.
You post made no GD sense to blame it on PSU dumbass. Other WR's did just fine dumbass and he plays TE in NFL sparingly. Yet other WR's who didn't have hands of STONE while at PSU did fine at WR and still went on to the NFL dumbass. Say stupid things and win stupid prizes dumbass. Cain had a beef with the RB by committee, OL play, and total lack of a run game. Using JJ as your example simply wasn't smart, but dig in I guess.

Reactions: Phil's Rug
Holmes should get a shot. I thought he shows more explosiveness than any of them, and looks more like an NFL back- but rides the pine. Coaches must not like something else.

Reactions: LaJollaLion
Holmes should get a shot. I thought he shows more explosiveness than any of them, and looks more like an NFL back- but rides the pine. Coaches must not like something else.
It is the head scratcher, because the RB room is like the participation trophy room where everyone gets a shot. Not sure why Holmes never factored in more.

I think you might have missed a comma, f!
Maybe even a cogent point or three!!!
Let’s see how he does in the SEC before you rush to even more judgments!!!!
I wish Noah all the best!

Sometimes people just need a change.

You get that, right?

Yeah Gregg

i was actively saying PSU is the problem. You could be right. Maybe Juwan was lazy until he got to the pro’s. I don’t know. I like to take the body of evidence (shorter, slade, Johnson, Cain) and say they’re not all lazy…..
Until one of the plays up to their star ranking potential I am going to say, yes they are all lazy. Hell Slade doesn't even play the sport anymore.

It is the head scratcher, because the RB room is like the participation trophy room where everyone gets a shot. Not sure why Holmes never factored in more.
Thought the exact same thing. He carried the ball with more speed and explosiveness than any of our RB's, certainly more than Lee. He didn't hesitate at the LOS like the rest; he hit the hole or crease with some power. Hope he starts this coming year with Singleton right there also.

They used him so well at Oregon that he has actually moved to TE in the NFL.
How many weeks would he have lasted at PSU being moved to TE, might have been discussed with the staff kind of pointing to Mike Gesicki's success.

Does anyone remember what the record of the LSU football team was this year?

How many weeks would he have lasted at PSU being moved to TE, might have been discussed with the staff kind of pointing to Mike Gesicki's success.
Probably the same amount of weeks he lasted at Oregon at TE. Look, should they have used him better, absolutely, but it isn't like the other schools were calling him and saying...."if you just move to TE....."

JJ lost playing time after he developed a penchant for dropping the ball. Not sure you can blame that on CJF when we have had ballers like Godwin, Hamilton, Gesicki, Hamler and Dotson stick around and be successful. Not a lover or a hater - just don't think your example supports your case.

And wasn't Juwan injured for at least part of the Duck season too????

You post made no GD sense to blame it on PSU dumbass. Other WR's did just fine dumbass and he plays TE in NFL sparingly. Yet other WR's who didn't have hands of STONE while at PSU did fine at WR and still went on to the NFL dumbass. Say stupid things and win stupid prizes dumbass. Cain had a beef with the RB by committee, OL play, and total lack of a run game. Using JJ as your example simply wasn't smart, but dig in I guess.
Have you ever considered anger management classes?

Reactions: dailybuck777
Yes, production is obviously not an indication of production.... You have some real issues man.

ADVERTISEMENT