ADVERTISEMENT

Cael signed

Dynasty for years to come. Freakin AWESOME news !!!! Long term deal !
:)

eWAHAQ.gif

What? You mean we didn't have to post for pages and pages!? All our work was in vain?!
Looks that way Dogwelder... When would have this board done this before or the near term??? :rolleyes: Bunch of Nancy's sitting around waiting for doom and gloom to take away from that spectacular performance. There should be a collection taken for those in need of Xanex on this board or counseling on how to deal with situations out of their control.

I have come to the conclusion that the Flo guys are putting Nick up to this because they need something to talk about on their show. If they were banned from BW, where would they find material to discuss. ;-)

Reactions: diggerpup
Looks that way Dogwelder... When would have this board done this before or the near term??? :rolleyes: Bunch of Nancy's sitting around waiting for doom and gloom to take away from that spectacular performance. There should be a collection taken for those in need of Xanex on this board or counseling on how to deal with situations out of their control.

Does JRob have any left?

I have come to the conclusion that the Flo guys are putting Nick up to this because they need something to talk about on their show. If they were banned from BW, where would they find material to discuss. ;-)

Now that Cael and Willie have new contracts, it's time for Willie to close the deal with Suriano ;)

Reactions: PSUer1989
What is Barbour's email? I've meant to send her an email for awhile and after this news is as good a time as any.

The title of the article is a little over the top. Was an extension ever in doubt? I only ever put thought into the subject when I'd see a thread about it, and even then, I'd give it five seconds. Both sides have a great thing going, and when Cael was still on the job after his contract ran out, that was the clincher for me. If matters weren't heading in the right direction, we would have seen the train wreck long before now.

Reactions: bdv
The title of the article is a little over the top. Was an extension ever in doubt? I only ever put thought into the subject when I'd see a thread about it, and even then, I'd give it five seconds. Both sides have a great thing going, and when Cael was still on the job after his contract ran out, that was the clincher for me. If matters weren't heading in the right direction, we would have seen the train wreck long before now.

It wasn't in doubt by me, but it was by many here and on TOS.

VestDJ--a tOSU fan--will enjoy seeing that his snark went undetected.

NJ2FOER.jpg
Oh, I saw it, but it was as weak as a JT Barrett arm punt.

The 2nd place in the Big 10 crack has been a common one from those precincts who long coveted a Rose Bowl win over a football championship. Classic Big 10 parochialism.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT