ADVERTISEMENT

Cael hath tweeted

You can’t be serious, couldn’t tell if those were shorts or pants. Figured they were hand me down pants that didn’t fit. What’s this world coming to if that look was intentional, I guess I will off on the go fund me for new pants for Bo
Not the style of clothes I wear, but those are in style believe it or not. Fashion changes. I'm about Bo's age and this is how a lot of young professionals are dressing right now. I'd be willing to bet that outfit probably costs a couple hundred bucks.

You can’t be serious, couldn’t tell if those were shorts or pants. Figured they were hand me down pants that didn’t fit. What’s this world coming to if that look was intentional, I guess I will off on the go fund me for new pants for Bo

HEEEY. I grew up in a place called "Mine 35". Money was short. I wore my older brother's hand me downs. Problem was....he was 5'8" and I was 6'3". I INVENTED Capris decades before they were "In". Add the white sox with the horizontal colored rings that were all visible ......I looked like the tallest freak in Munchkin Land. Did I get made fun of? Damned straight I did. Did my father care? Damned straight he did not. Things didn't settle down until I got my Nehru shirt :) Yeah...I think Bo looks Great :)

HEEEY. I grew up in a place called "Mine 35". Money was short. I wore my older brother's hand me downs. Problem was....he was 5'8" and I was 6'3". I INVENTED Capris decades before they were "In". Add the white sox with the horizontal colored rings that were all visible ......I looked like the tallest freak in Munchkin Land. Did I get made fun of? Damned straight I did. Did my father care? Damned straight he did not. Things didn't settle down until I got my Nehru shirt :) Yeah...I think Bo looks Great :)
Sue?

This unexpected social media explosion by Cael and sudden reemergence of @LemonPie has me cogitating that they may be the same person - a sort of ingenious long con.

Lemon’s sour outlook and pointed, but selected, criticism of Cael - mainly of his secrecy - could be a way to throw us off his scent

FLO just announced "WRESTLING IS BACK" on Sept. 17th....a Thursday. So far they have announced two matches....Stevenson vs Hilger and Arujau vs Mueller. I wonder why they put one together so fast and chose Sept. 17. Baffling :)

To us,all wrestling is good, to Flo, only wrestling on Flo is good. Bunch of bush league losers, no wonder Willie bolted.

FLO just announced "WRESTLING IS BACK" on Sept. 17th....a Thursday. So far they have announced two matches....Stevenson vs Hilger and Arujau vs Mueller. I wonder why they put one together so fast and chose Sept. 17. Baffling :)

Nothing against Vito or Mueller, but seems a little odd they are just recycling half the guys from their last event, no?

and didn’t mention once how it could be viewed
It isn't like espn mentions Thursday's Chief Texans game and then reminds everybody to tune in to NBC.
Mentioning the competition that is not a Flo production is a big deal. Covering the event will be a second step.

Reactions: tewlepz
I sorta feel like keeping this thread alive with every tweet from the big guy moving forward so, even though it's posted elsewhere:

Reactions: Dogwelder

Reminds me of my first dating experience after the divorce from my first wife. I was 37 and went for a 25 year old dancer with a rocking body. I took her out to a pool match with me and she impressed my entire team by dancing between the tables with no music playing and out of nowhere asking them all, "which do you think is harder to learn, ABCs or 123s". It was worth it though in the short run. I am not sure which lasted longer -- the sex or the conversation. Probably the sex, as the question she asked was about as deep as she got.

Reminds me of my first dating experience after the divorce from my first wife. I was 37 and went for a 25 year old dancer with a rocking body. I took her out to a pool match with me and she impressed my entire team by dancing between the tables with no music playing and out of nowhere asking them all, "which do you think is harder to learn, ABCs or 123s". It was worth it though in the short run. I am not sure which lasted longer -- the sex or the conversation. Probably the sex, as the question she asked was about as deep as she got.

Yes indeed.......I think anyone who dated a girl with a rocking body that can dance asked the very same question........"I wonder what she got on her SAT's"............said no sane man ever :)

Reactions: danoftw
Pics or it didn’t happen. :)

Wouldn't it be interesting if say in 2023 we had 'who's#1' between Flo and Rokfin? Improbable, sure. Impossible, no.

Reactions: Dogwelder
ADVERTISEMENT