ADVERTISEMENT

Cael hath tweeted

Someone might say.....he has a plan
Some might say FloKaren scooped him. Unless that’s what he wanted her to do...

giphy.gif

Reactions: dunkej01
Sean Bormet just tweeted the same thing. NLWC vs. Michigan RTC?

some juicy possibilities. No inside info. Just wild a** guesses.

Dieringer vs. Taylor or Bo
Amine vs. Bo or Snyder
Coon vs. Anthony or Kerk
Massa vs. Joseph or Nolf
Pantaleo vs. N.Lee or Zain
Micic vs. Gilman or RBY

Amine vs. Bo or Snyder
Coon vs. Anthony or Kerk
Massa vs. Joseph or Nolf
Micic vs. Gilman or RBY

Alex Dieringer is amazing wrestler. Generational talent. But he's going to get wrecked by Taylor or Bo. He's a natural 74 or 79; doesn't have the length for 86kg. Hell, I'd take Taylor with a three minute break between Dieringer and Amine. I know Amine is purportedly ranked 5th in the world, but, Myles Martin was ranked "8th" and got obliterated.

The most intriguing matchup would be Micic vs RBY.

Reactions: ev_flores0331

Amine vs. Bo or Snyder
Coon vs. Anthony or Kerk
Massa vs. Joseph or Nolf
Micic vs. Gilman or RBY

If Robbie Howard is recovered enough to go: Howard vs. McHenry.

Reactions: nitlion6
Alex Dieringer is amazing wrestler. Generational talent. But he's going to get wrecked by Taylor or Bo. He's a natural 74 or 79; doesn't have the length for 86kg. Hell, I'd take Taylor with a three minute break between Dieringer and Amine. I know Amine is purportedly ranked 5th in the world, but, Myles Martin was ranked "8th" and got obliterated.

The most intriguing matchup would be Micic vs RBY.

Dieringer is not getting wrecked by Bo, sorry.

Ive always thought this would be the best way to set up a “pro league”. Maybe you have 5 matches at weights that both RTCs have. I pick a guy off your list for my guy then you pick one off mine for your guy at whatever weights. Maybe throw in a few high school matches. A couple kids from their area v a couple kids from yours. Could even make that count towards the team scores but to a lesser degree. You’d have to fund the travel which I know isn’t easy but I think if you could weather the startup you’d eventually have enough interest that it would work.

Amine vs. Bo or Snyder
Coon vs. Anthony or Kerk
Massa vs. Joseph or Nolf
Micic vs. Gilman or RBY
Don't forget Mason Paris, to go along with Coon, Kerk and Cassar. There could be 7 or 8 high quality matches.

Been a long time coming, Michigan has arguably a better RTC roster than Iowa and tOSU. this could be lots of fun.

Reactions: Ranger Dan
I am so glad that Bo Nickel was not around when I was in school. He looks like the kind of kid that would get made fun of a lot. I am guessing I would have gotten a beat down with my big mouth.

Well he was using that move that he used on Martin since he was 6 :)

Reactions: Ranger Dan

Amine vs. Bo or Snyder
Coon vs. Anthony or Kerk
Massa vs. Joseph or Nolf
Micic vs. Gilman or RBY
Pantaleo is probably hoping it is Nick Lee, because he probably still has nightmares about Zain's Bow and Arrow!

I am so glad that Bo Nickel was not around when I was in school. He looks like the kind of kid that would get made fun of a lot. I am guessing I would have gotten a beat down with my big mouth.
Is this in reference to his clothes? If so, I think you're the one that's a bit out of touch. Bo dresses like a rich popular kid these days. Very high end fashion. Not my style at all, but he would certainly not get made fun of for that.

I'd love to see Dieringer vs. any of our top guys in that range--Brooks, DT, Bo, Cael.... Dake may have made him look human, but watch those matches vs. Zahid (who has famous length) last year. It's stale now, but Bo did not fare nearly as well when he faced Zahid. I'd pick Bo if they went at 86 or above, but I think it'd be a great match to watch, and there'd be no shame if Bo lost.

Ok, here we gooooo:

Nickal vs Dieringer
Snyderman vs Mike Macchiavello
Nolf vs McFadden
Zain v Pantaleo
Gilman v Darian Cruz
Kirkvliet v Youssif Hemida
Nick Nevills vs Jordan Wood
Cenzo, Bekzod, Myles Amine & Abounader vs TO BE NAMED LATER opponents.

Two Womens Bouts are listed: "Jennifer Page (NLWC) will face off against Desiree Zavala and Jane Valencia (NLWC) will meet Lauren Louive."

Ok, here we gooooo:

Nickal vs Dieringer
Snyderman vs Mike Macchiavello
Nolf vs McFadden
Zain v Pantaleo
Gilman v Darian Cruz
Kirkvliet v Youssif Hemida
Nick Nevills vs Jordan Wood
Cenzo, Bekzod, Myles Amine & Abounader vs TO BE NAMED LATER opponents.

Two Womens Bouts are listed: "Jennifer Page (NLWC) will face off against Desiree Zavala and Jane Valencia (NLWC) will meet Lauren Louive."
Malik Amine, not Myles.

Is this in reference to his clothes? If so, I think you're the one that's a bit out of touch. Bo dresses like a rich popular kid these days. Very high end fashion. Not my style at all, but he would certainly not get made fun of for that.
You can’t be serious, couldn’t tell if those were shorts or pants. Figured they were hand me down pants that didn’t fit. What’s this world coming to if that look was intentional, I guess I will off on the go fund me for new pants for Bo

Reactions: lookleft goright
You can’t be serious, couldn’t tell if those were shorts or pants. Figured they were hand me down pants that didn’t fit. What’s this world coming to if that look was intentional, I guess I will off on the go fund me for new pants for Bo

The look aint so bad (still think he stole Nico’s trousers) but when you pose in front of a barn makes it appear ridiculous.

Well this is fantastic. I assume the college guys can’t wrestle. Pumped to see the boys and girls wrestle again. Great idea for an event, too.

"Get off my lawn, sonny!"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT