ADVERTISEMENT

Cael has a plan (and is taking Lemonpie’s advice)

Last edited:
Reactions: Chickenman Testa
But did he dopeslap Lemonhead for suggesting it?

p.s. It looks like FLO has deleted the infamous dopeslap interview so it is lost forever:
Cael dope-slapping Pyles for questioning his lineup at the Scuffle is the best interview ever. http://www.flowrestling.org/coverag...cuffle-You-Can-Win-The-Nationals#.VlXYNr8jAg0

If anyone ever needs it, it is now saved to my laptop, but it wasn't completely gone from the interweb.
https://www.flowrestling.org/embed/MjAyOTc3ODk1

Reactions: diggerpup
Funny back and forth on TheMat between Lemon and an Ahia State fan about Tom Ryan’s poaching proclivity in a Kharchla thread.

I wonder how hard Ryan’s minions will work on AB over the next year.

Reactions: diggerpup
Funny back and forth on TheMat between Lemon and an Ahia State fan about Tom Ryan’s poaching proclivity in a Kharchla thread.

You mean how much time they'll waste on him.

After seeing those lineup projections, I look forward to 4 years of Avoid Brooks Wrestle-Offs, winner cuts to 174, loser gets to eat.

You mean how much time they'll waste on him.

After seeing those lineup projections, I look forward to 4 years of Avoid Brooks Wrestle-Offs, winner cuts to 174, loser gets to eat.
I’ve made it my goal to keep an eye on Buckeye Jesus.

I like to razz anyone who whiffs on a prediction/insider take. He shouldn't take it so personally. Even if it's @YoungGunsWC and his 98% seller rating, I'm still going to clown on him after a rare miss (mostly Fatt McGutcheon related).

Doesn't mean I don't appreciate people willing to share info (even if speculative), but I'm gonna have my fun dammit.

Speaking of trolling, check out how this board's infamous troll responded to CP's tweet about CS visiting Kharchla:

Speaking of trolling, check out how this board's infamous troll responded to CP's tweet about CS visiting Kharchla:

We need a photoshop expert to replace the bills with these:
4499677_orig.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT